Set payment method restrictions based on many rules. It is fully configurable from the admin which allows you to control restrictions without any programming knowledge.
OverviewBack to top
Standard Magento 2 behavior is, that certain payment methods are available to all customers all the time. What if you want some of the methods to be blocked if some criteria are met? For example you can disable card payments if shipment method is XYZ or disable Cash on Delivery payment method during weekdays.
Payment restrictions module gives you ability to disable certain payment methods, based on a mixture of the criteria below:
- start and end date
- Magento 2 store
- customer group
- specific day of the week
- specific time of the day
- flexible rules based on shopping basket
The above rules can be applied together which makes is powerful tool with your payment methods. It uses the same rules builder as you use when generating f.e. cart rules.
This module can restrict payment methods available currently in your Magento store, and will be compatible with any payment methods.
In a summary
- module allows to disable payment methods based on rules
- there can be multiple rules running in the same time for better micro-tweaks of your store
- methods can be switched off based on date, day of the week, customer group or basket contents
Module comes with support from us and also it was Unit Tested with 2.0.x and 2.1.x
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable version 1.0.0 with all features and tests