creditPass customers are provided a credit rating platform which can directly be integrated into the payment process during checkout within your Magento shop.
OverviewBack to top
Founded in Germany and operating worldwide today, creditPass connects its customers with payment system operators and provides payment and risk management technologies for business customers. Over 1.000 companies and public institutions are using its present technologies such as credit reports, direct debit, integrated billing, return & payment as well as fraud prevention services.
Kindly note that the extension is free but its use requires a creditPass subscription. Please refer directly to creditPass for further information: Contact the creditPass team
creditPass for Magento adds invoicing and direct debit to your payment process during the checkout phase. You are herewith entitled to check the credit score of your customer before the order is placed. The check will be done seamlessly after choosing the payment method. And if the check fails, you can always allow a fallback payment method. This module consequently accounts for a significant rise in secured payments and equally in diminishing after-sales administrative procedures.
- All agencies and query types available in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Reports in real time within the back-end of the ordering process
- Optimized cost – benefit ratio (stepped query and decision logic)
- Ready module / technical software is installed via store provider
- Special conditions
This module is also available on GitHub in the latest version.
This extension is maintained by PHOENIX MEDIA, Magento Solution Partner in Stuttgart, Berlin and Vienna.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Migration to Magento 2
- Multishipping and backend orders support