Extend the core features of this popular payment method to facilitate its integration and make it more convenient for customers to use.
OverviewBack to top
Bank payment remains a popular payment method in E-Commerce throughout the globe. It gives full control of the payment process to the customer and avoids the transmission of sensitive payment data during or after the payment process. This module extends the core features of the Magento 2 platform and allows you to define additional rules and displays options within the payment configuration settings.
You may add one or more bank accounts to be displayed in the checkout section when your customers opt for this payment method. This can be especially helpful for international orders by avoiding uncertainties regarding fees and exchange rates. Displaying the full and correct bank payment options in a clear and consistent format speeds up the payment process, for it transparently and instantly provides the necessary data for the customer to reconfirm his choice of payment.
Additionally, the same bank account details are displayed on order confirmations sent to your customers by email. Bank account details may be shown or hidden on your PDF-printouts. Alternatively, you may show or hide a custom text and/or link to a CMS page on your PDF-printout.
As a result of the Magento community’s feedback and heavy use of this extension, we have included partial capturing to this module. Eventually you may need to generate an invoice even if the order has not or only partly been paid for. This feature allows you to generate an invoice in the Magento backend and capture the payment at a later stage.
Compared to the default bank payment method this extension offers the following extended features:
- Multiple bank accounts (SEPA ready)
- Ability to show/hide bank accounts in PDF-printouts
- Ability to show/hide a custom text in PDF-printouts
- Show a link to a CMS page instead of displaying the bank accounts
- Set a "pay within X days" value
- Allow partial capturing
- Language packages included: EN, DE, DK, ES, FR, GR, IT, JP, NO, NL, PL, BR, TR
This module is also available on GitHub in the latest version.
This extension is maintained by PHOENIX MEDIA, Magento Enterprise Partner in Stuttgart, Berlin and Vienna.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Allow partial capturing