Save credit cards and process payments securely and easily with Payeezy by First Data.
OverviewBack to top
First Data is a premier payment solution provider to over 6 million merchants worldwide, processing almost $2 trillion per year. The Payeezy solution features security, speed, multiple payment choices and currencies, and mobile-friendly functionality to reach any type of customer.
This payment module provides full integration between First Data and Magento, allowing you to collect payments with minimal hassle. In addition to supporting all normal payment operations, we use First Data's TransArmor® tokenization to store credit card details securely on First Data's servers. This gives your returning customers the convenience of stored credit cards and rapid checkout, without compromising security.
The cost of using First Data Payeezy is $299 for the initial setup fee plus $9.95 monthly maintenance fee and any other additional fees based on the individual business. Please contact 1-866-359-0978 for a quote.
- Pay by credit card
- Authorize or Authorize and Capture (invoice immediately or on shipment)
- Refund (Online Credit Memo)
- Void/cancel authorization
- CCV Validation (on first transaction or with every purchase)
- Address Validation (AVS)
- Save credit card (tokens) for reuse
- Manage saved payment data for each customer
- Edit orders and reorder without contacting the customer for their CC info (even for guests!)
- Magento API support
- Multi-store support: Use different First Data accounts for each website
When a customer first checks out using our First Data payment method, they are given a form to enter credit card details. If they choose to save those details, the next time they make a purchase they can enter a new card, or use a previous credit card with a single click. Your users can also view, add, edit, and delete any of their stored credit cards through a "Manage My Cards" interface in their account, also available through the Magento Admin Panel.
Stored payment info is good for your business.
- It simplifies checkout.
- It encourages your customers to keep coming back.
- It lets your customer service staff quickly process orders and billing changes, without needing to repeatedly ask customers for their credit card info.
- It streamlines order management and integration (for compatible systems).
We are often asked about PCI compliance. PCI compliance is a complex and multifaceted issue, covering every aspect of your business. We can't guarantee that your business is PCI-compliant. That depends on your server, passwords, business processes, regular security scans, any other payment methods, and a lot more. We can tell you that this payment method is SAQ-D eligible. In addition, First Data offers a PCI Rapid Comply solution as part of their Merchant Services, which includes guidelines and support to help you complete the annual SAQ.
We are experienced, certified Magento developers. All of our code is clean, well-documented, and follows all Magento standards and techniques. We make sure to do things the right way.
Our source code is 100% unencoded (viewable source). When you purchase this extension, you get full access to view and modify the source any way you need to (within the terms of the license).
We pride ourselves on quality support, which includes free bug fixes and updates for the lifetime of this extension. If you find that it doesn't work as we intended in a standard installation, we'll help you make sure that it does.
Our staff are all located in the United States, with an office in downtown Lancaster, PA, open weekdays from 8 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time. Have a question, or want to try it out? Give us a call at 717-431-3330, or email us at email@example.com.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatibility fixes for Magento 2.2.
- Improved API support, particularly for card create/update.
- Changed DI proxy argument handling for Magento 2.2 compatibility.
- Changed order status handling for Magento 2.2 compatibility.
- Changed payment command classnames for PHP 7.1 compatibility.
- Fixed admin card 'delete' button deleting rather than queuing deletion.
- Fixed ExtensionAttribute implementation on Card model.
- Fixed possible PHP error on admin order create in compiled multi-store environments.
- Fixed possible static content deploy issues with template comments.
- Fixed REST API permission handling.
- Fixed restricted order statuses being selectable as payment method 'New Order Status'.
BACKWARDS-INCOMPATIBLE CHANGES: (This release adds support for Magento 2.2. It is still compatible with Magento 2.0 and 2.1, but there are some notable code changes from earlier releases. If you have customizations around the extension, these may be significant.)
- Added getAdditionalObject() to ParadoxLabs\TokenBase\Api\Data\CardInterface.
- Added saveExtended() to ParadoxLabs\TokenBase\Api\CardRepositoryInterface.
- Added CardAdditionalInterface support to ParadoxLabs\TokenBase\Model\Card::setAdditional().
- Changed argument type of ParadoxLabs\TokenBase\Api\Data\CardInterface::setExtensionAttributes().
- Changed paradoxlabs_stored_card 'address' and 'additional' fields from serialized to JSON.
- Changed Proxy constructor arguments throughout module to inject Proxy via DI configuration.
- Removed Unserialize constructor argument from ParadoxLabs\TokenBase\Model\Card\Context.
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Compatible with EE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Added browser CC autofill attributes to form fields.
Added protection to frontend My Payment Data page to help prevent abuse. (Will now require order history to use, and block after numerous failures.)
Added settings check for corrupted API credentials.
Added split database support
Fixed error on databaseless code generation.
Fixed validation error on admin checkout with new card.
Fixed validation errors for American Express credit cards.
Fixed a possible PHP error on card edit.
Fixed compatibility with Magento Cloud Edition.
Fixed config scope issue when checking active payment methods in admin.
Fixed leading-zero issues on CCV input.
Fixed order status being overwritten after invoicing an order.
Fixed payment models being shared when running multiple transactions in a single request.
Fixed possible PHP error when using specific countries setting.