Show a new promos to your customers by creating custom popups that are fired by configurable settings, without an ability to reset the cache.
OverviewBack to top
The Popup extension allows you to automate promo banners showing up on your website through a fully customizable light box solution. Such banners might contain common information, rules to follow, polls, subscription forms, and other fully changeable forms. More than that, you can configure the actions when a promo banner must be shown to your customers, pages where they should be shown, and more. Furthermore, now you can create, modify, and show popups without flushing cache!
Possible Use Cases
- All new customers have discounts for their first purchase and you want to show the promo for them wherever a page they open.
- On a specific date you start a promo and want all customers know about that
- You have a subscription list that stored on a 3rd party website but allows you to subscribe new customers on your website through a form in a popup
- You want to walk with a customer through several steps on your website
These and even more use cases are possible with the extension.
- Fully customisable content of popups
- Showing several popups per page (with page refreshing)
- An ability to configure start and end date for showing a popup
- Automated showing can be configured for a separate website/store, built-in page and even your custom one.
- Each popup can be configured to be closed by clicking inside (for FYI content) and outside (for any interaction content)
- You can see your promo banner statistics right in the admin
Popup 1 - http://magento.oxislab.com/training.html
Login - Popup
Password - PopUp123
Just go to Marketing > Popup menu
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build