LogMailer saves all error logs into your database and allows you to send reports by email.
OverviewBack to top
The extension helps you to solve 2 complicated issues: 1) handling errors when you have more than one web server, and 2) sending reports to appropriate persons to check your website. Sometimes you need to increase the performance of your website so it can handle higher loads. A solution is to set up several web servers, but what do you do if there are errors? Of course, you need to check Magento log files! But which server logs and on which server?
If you have several web servers, your developers must review all logs on each server. The extension copies all logs into a shared place, right into the database. Records will not only have error messages but will also have some extra information like a URL, a server name, etc to help you clarify what happened and where it happened. In its settings, you can set up email notifications with appropriate error levels that you want to see there.
- It makes checking error logs much easier because of saving all error logs into a shared location for all web servers.
- It cleans its DB tables automatically to control their sizes.
- It has an ability to send an error report or flush error tables from the shell.
- It adds extra information into the logs.
- It sends error reports by email.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build