OverviewBack to top
With regards to e-business organisations, It is essential to understand what shoppers think about your products and If they would like to leave a comment during the checkout process and improve the shopping experience of customers. The checkout Magento 2 Order-Comments extension, offers a great shopping experience to customers and guests by allowing them to add comments, special notes, messages or delivery instructions to orders during the checkout process. The extension is a wonderfully designed tool to solve your problems. It lets your customers put additional comments and remarks with their cart while they are placing the order before they proceed to check out.
Once you have configured the extension, whenever your customer adds the product to the cart and proceeds to the checkout, the extension will display an order comment box in checkout options. Here they can add their custom order related instruction if needed. The order comments box will appear at the checkout page under the Payment Method section. Customers can enter the comments or special request for that particular order. Store admin can read comments from the order view page and customers can view the comments in My Account Order Page.
With an assumption that good quality service is your aim. One way of improving competitive advantage is to offer a great shopping experience. Let your customers allow you to add comments about the order or any instructions and special requests when they are placing an order on your store. It could be beneficial to you too. As it helps you to understand your customers’ online shopping behaviour and needs.
- Improve the checkout process with order comments
- Customers and guests can leave order comments during the checkout process
- Display the order comment field/box expanded, collapsed or with no expand/collapse by default on the checkout page
- Display order comment on customer account in the storefront;
- Display order notes/comments on the order details page in the Magento admin
- Admin can see the order comments on the order view page in the admin panel.
- Customers can view their order comments in the My Orders page.
- Customers can communicate with merchants directly for their respective orders.
- No need for a separate enquiry message to be sent.
- It is very imperative to know what customers think about the product as that can improve the shopping experience.
Order Comments on Customer Account Page:
Customers can read the comment left during the checkout on their account ("My Account -> My Orders -> View Order.")
Order Comments on back-end order page:
Admin can view and read the customer comment in the order view page (“Sales->Orders”).
The Order Comments is responsive by default.The order comment box looks great on any device type and screens size.
The comment section can have contents like delivery remarks, comment on the order etc.
The sample comments customer can mention,
- “Please don’t deliver the shipment on Friday as I won’t be available”
- “Please drop the parcel on the doorstep if the house is locked”
- “Please deliver the shipment to the neighbour’s house if the mentioned house is locked”
- “ Please provide the order with gift wrap”
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
14 April, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Mobile, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3, 2.4
Stability: Stable Build
This is the first release of the extension
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor