OverviewBack to top
With regards to e-business organisations, a Image slider is a graphical display tool which allows you to create a series of sliders and show it on your website, which can grab your customers’ attention as soon as they see your website. As a result, it would help you to engage with your visitors much easier. With Image Slider for Magento 2 , store owners can now create and insert lively eye-catching image sliders on their homepage and website. This extension can improve the visitor’s visual effects and UX. This Image Slider is a fully responsive Magento 2 extension which enables you to include flexibility to place the image wherever necessary on your store. Create an unlimited number of eye-catching image sliders. Image Slider is a powerful module for Magento 2 that allows you to create responsive sliders using images, widgets and more. It comes with a flexible admin panel that helps in creating and integrating sliders easily anywhere on Magento 2 site.
The IMAGE SLIDER extensions’ feature are listed below,
- Multiple Images can be uploaded and it displays a single or multiple image on the store.
- Having an auto scroll option, no need for manual intervention to scroll to the next image.
- Having enable and disable option, can be used as per the needs.
- The Image can be located anywhere on the screen based on the needs.
- The view is supportable for multiple devices.
- ‘How to render’ option is an added feature mainly for developers and admin.
- Roles and permissions are defined for the whole system that you can assign to specific users in specific contexts.
- Manage the whole slider collection in the backend
- Allow / Restrict the image slider based on store views
- The Image slider can be displayed on any CMS, product and category page
- Manage the images and content of the slider using this extension.
- Displays Image slider at the storefront
- Attract customers right from the very first moments they are on site.
- The image slider is displayed by choosing the page in the backend.
- Add sliders on one page, which will attract customers more and save you the unutilized spaces.
The Image Slider is responsive by default. All sliders that you create will be responsive without any additional setting. So it runs flawlessly on mobiles, tablets and smartphones.
In Admin Panel
The extension has a flexible admin panel that allows you to easily create and manage sliders. First create sliders, then assign the sliders to the page which page is needed to display it.
The Image Slider allows you to slide virtually any image uploaded on the page. Just a touch or a slide by finger or by mouse is only needed.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
23 April, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Mobile, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3, 2.4
Stability: Stable Build
This is the first release of the extension
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor