OverviewBack to top
Shoppers can now filter their orders based on the date of purchase with Filter Orders. Gone are the days of scrolling through the "My Orders" page. Now, users can easily find the order that they need by filtering their orders depending on date. A time-saving extension that allows you to find the orders you want even faster! Now, it's easier than ever to filter your orders based on date of purchase and display all the orders placed today. No more scrolling down the page - find what you're looking for in seconds.
- Customers can filter their orders with respect to the date of purchase.
- Manage filter orders functionality with admin configuration.
- Improves the user experience of the My Order page.
- Easy access to order with the details.
Configuration settings for Filter Orders
A simple configuration will activate the Filter orders extension in your website. Below are the path and field details to configure.
Path to configure
Stores -> Configurations -> Sales -> Sales-> Filter Orders
Enable Filter Orders - Yes/No
- Only logged in customers can take the advantage of extension.
- My Account -> My Orders
- My orders page will have all the previous orders and customers can filter it.
- Customers can click on the select dropdown to filter the orders with the purchased date.
- To view the order page customers have to click on the order id.
For any further development, please visit us at www.oxsoftwares.com
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
14 September, 2022
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS)
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Stability: Stable Build
This is the first release of the extension
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor