OverviewBack to top
The Ajax Filters extension provides easy filtration of products in the category and search pages when clicked on the filters in layered navigation. The extension improves the user experience by providing an Ajax-based filtering system that is faster and more efficient than the default Magento filtering system. The extension reduces server load by using Ajax to load only the products that are being filtered, rather than loading all products in the category or search results. The extension is compatible with Magento 2.4 and higher.
- This extension supports in both category and search pages.
- We can enable/disable this extension for specific pages like category page and search page in admin configurations.
- The extension reduces server load by using Ajax to load only the products that are being filtered, rather than loading all products in the category or search results.
Configuration settings for AjaxFilter
A simple configuration will activate the AJAX FILTERS in your website. Below are the path and field details to configure.
Path to configure
- Go to Stores->Configuration->Catalog->Catalog->Ajax Filters.
This extension works when clicked on any filters in the layered navigation in the category pages and search pages.
For any further development, please visit us at www.oxsoftwares.com
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
23 September, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Stability: Stable Build
This is the first release of the extension
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor