With this extension, you can set shipping fees depending on destination, categories, product attributes, customer group, custom variables, and date…
Other Extensions by Owebia
OverviewBack to top
Advanced Shipping for Magento 2 is the solution that helps you configure shipping fees in a very flexible manner.
With Advanced Shipping, you can set shipping fees by using almost all the variables available, such as destination, weight, price, quantity, categories, product attributes, item options, the customer group, customer attributes, coupon codes, Magento custom variables, date, etc…
Advanced Shipping uses a single text configuration field to define shipping methods. With a specific syntax (look at the documentation for more information on this syntax), you can define one or several shipping methods, their name, their price and the conditions to enable or not these shipping methods depending on the current quote. To specify the price of a shipping method, you must define a formula (it can be very simple as a single number or very complex with combinations of conditions).
With this extension, you can manage any shipping provider(s), you just have to configurate the conditions of display and the price of each shipping method using formulas.
- You can specify a shipping fee per product in a product attribute and get the sum as shipping fees
- You can use a weight/fees table or a price/fees table even with exceptions for some products (ex: except some SKUs)
- You can manage shipping fees depending on the supplier of each product (drop shipping)
- You can specify different fees for each customer group
- You can manage a fees reduction or offer the shipping if a specific coupon code is used by the customer
- You can manage shipping fees by destination using regular expressions to check postcodes
- You can offer shipping fees when a specific product is in cart
- Manage one shipping mode or carrier (unlimited with Unlimited Carriers) and unlimited shipping methods
- Several conditional shipping methods depending on what you want
- Shipping fees based on destination, weight, price, quantity
- Shipping fees based on the customer group or customer attribute
- Shipping fees based on categories, product attributes or item options
- Shipping fees based on custom variables, the coupon code, the date, etc…
- Shipping fees based on formulas combining all the variables you need
- Filtering zip codes with regular expressions
- Extension used in many countries in the world
- Documentation in english
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Rename module from "Advanced Shipping Setting" to "Advanced Shipping"
Fix documentation error with allowed characters in method ID
Update year in copyright notice