Zendesk Integration is OSF Commerce’s extension for Magento 2 that unites Zendesk Support ticket data with Magento e-commerce data to empower customer service agents.
OverviewBack to top
The best customer experiences are built with Zendesk. Zendesk’s powerful and flexible customer service and engagement platform scales to meet the needs of any business, from startups and small businesses to growth companies and enterprises. Zendesk serves businesses across a multitude of industries, with more than 125,000 paid customer accounts offering service and support in more than 30 languages.
OSF Commerce’s Integrator for Zendesk, an easy to install extension which delivers a single sign-on between Magento and Zendesk, helps support agents to prioritize tickets and provide fully personalized answers to customers from one convenient location. All Contact Us forms will be automatically converted to Zendesk tickets easing the support team's follow up efforts. Front end users will be able to easily create tickets and then track them from My Account without requiring a separate set of credentials. They do not need to remember their Zendesk ticket IDs as this information is always available in My Account.
For store administrators, this extension provides all of the information gathered for customers or their associated orders on a ticket found either in Magento’s Admin area or Zendesk’s admin UI. Having this valuable information available in both locations empowers store administrators to easily manage and follow any requests and dramatically reduces the time required to resolve issues. The single sign-on option for store administrators helps them to seamlessly navigate between platforms when needed.
Using the Integrator for Zendesk extension provides additional functionality for your store and creates a seamless interaction between Magento’s Admin area and Zendesk’s Admin UI.
Account & Pricing:
A separate account is required for Zendesk which is created separately. To create a Zendesk account follow this link. Additional fees are required for Zendesk. Please consult their pricing plans here. For detailed instructions on setting up your Zendesk account and obtaining a Zendesk Account Token, please visit our Installation Guide.
- Single Sign-on between Magento and Zendesk.
- Support tickets are created directly in the Magento store by customers and support agents.
- Relevant support tickets are displayed in Magento admin on a custom Zendesk ticket grid and on the customer detail page.
- Contact Us requests are redirected to Zendesk.
- The Zendesk Embeddables Web Widget can be added to the Magento store.
Front End Functionalities:
- Automatically create a Zendesk ticket when a customer fills in the contact us form.
- Automatically create a Zendesk ticket from the front end widget.
- Customize the Zendesk widget from the Magento admin configuration area.
- Front end users can create a Zendesk ticket from the My Account section which can be associated with an existing order.
- Front end users can see all their tickets from the My Account section.
- Front end customers can use single sign-on between Magento’s Admin and Zendesk’s tickets UI.
Back End Functionalities:
- Store administrators can create a new ticket from the admin area.
- Store administrators can create tickets from the admin customer details page.
- Access to the Zendesk Tickets grid in Magento Admin where all existing tickets can be viewed and filtered.
- Store administrators can view all tickets associated with a specific customer from the Admin customer details page.
- All order information (items, addresses, date, total price) are displayed in the Zendesk Admin UI for tickets that have orders associated with them.
- Admin users have access to single sign-on between Magento’s Admin and Zendesk’s Admin UI.
- All customers entities will be synchronized between Magento and Zendesk to ensure easy tracking of a specific user on any of the platforms.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1 of Magento 2 to Zendesk integration