VAT Exempt Extension allows the admin to enable or disable the VAT status for products which are VAT exempt.
Other Extensions by Nagpur Soft Embedded Technology Pvt. Ltd.
OverviewBack to top
VAT is Value Added Tax charged on Products and Shipping. But many countries offers VAT exemption to a specific category of citizens and some specific list of products which comes under Tax regimes. e.g. Medical equipments, Equipments for disable customers. This extension is very helpful for the store owners from countries which have VAT taxation. e.g. UK, Ireland, Malta, Bahamas etc.
VAT exemption is basically a way of not charging Tax to specific products. VAT Exempt extension for Magento® 2 allows the admin to enable or disable the VAT status for products which are VAT exempt. This extension supports the product price including Tax and excluding Tax. You can also set custom messages from the admin for VAT declaration form and the declaration filled by customers can be viewable on the order detail page in the backend.
VAT Exempt Magento® 2 extension shows a VAT exemption checkbox on checkout. If a customer selects this checkbox, a VAT declaration will appear and a customer will fill this form to claim VAT relief. In this VAT exempt module, if the admin marks a product as VAT exempt, then a customer (guest & registered) can place an order with 0% VAT on that order. If Product "A" is a VAT exempt product that costs $10 with a VAT of 20% and a customer orders this product and opts for VAT exemption, then VAT relief of $2 will be applicable.
- · Support Simple, Configurable and bundle products
- · Can manage VAT exemption status (Enable/Disable) for each product from Admin
- · On checkout, VAT declaration form is displayed if a VAT exempted product is in shopping cart
- · If VAT Exempt option is unchecked, then VAT is charged for VAT exempted products in cart
- · Option to make VAT exemption module enable or disable admin system configuration
- · Support different pricing like - Tier Price and Special Price
- · Allows to select the VAT Exempt condition while creating order from Admin
- · Support Excluding & Including (Both) Tax Price
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated 23 Feb, 2017
- Stable Release Version: Version 1.2.3
- Compatibility: Magento® CE : 2.0.1 to 2.1.3
- Code Standardization
- Solved Composer Issues
- Resolved Admin setting bugs
Updated 25 Nov, 2016
- Stable Release Version: Version 1.0.0
Compatibility: Magento® CE : 2.0.1 to 2.1.2
Initial public release