Image Constructor allows you to change some parts of the product picture by uploading a transparent PNG files to custom option values. These images overlay the main product photo in accordance with a custom option value that is selected on the front end.
OverviewBack to top
Image Constructor For Custom Options for Magento is a powerful and easy-to-use extension for Magento. It allows customers to see a proper picture for each product option. This addon offers a very simple algorithm. You will be able to add a transparent PNG files for custom options that will overlay the main product picture. All you need to do is to upload all available product images for certain product and create combinations by matching custom options with appropriate images. Those files will change the look of a main product image in accordance with selected product option on the storefront. So, Image Constructor can simplify Magento Product Options management and ensure that your store provides the best customer experience.
How to Setup A Custom Pictures for Product Options using Image Constructor for Magento
First of all download Image Constructor and install it to your Magento Store. After, follow these simple steps to configure Images for Custom Options:
Step 1. Login to Magento admin panel and set up custom options with proper values. For example, create Color option with White, Black, Yellow, etc. values.
Step 2. Create and upload a transparent image for each value and hit Save Button.
Step 3. Check how custom option images work on the frontend of your Magento Store.
So, it is easy as one-two-three. Besides, you can also use JPG and GIF file formats with this extension.
Image Constructor for Magento Benefits
- Includes Drop Down, Radio Buttons, Checkbox, or Multiple Select types that will appear on a front end;
- Provides an opportunity to set aseparate image for size, model, color, manufacturer, or other parameters;
- Shows a certain image of the selected option on the Shopping Cart Page too;
- Provide the best experience without rewriting your template files or Magento Core files;
- Detailed documentation and Customer Support for easy installation, configuration and management;
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Magento Editions Compatibility:
Magento CE 1.6
Magento CE 1.6.1
Magento CE 1.6.2
Magento CE 1.7
Magento CE 1.8
Magento CE 1.8.1
Magento CE 1.9
Magento CE 1.9.1
Magento CE 1.9.2