Send mail reliably through SparkPost service without mail server configuration and/or maintenance fees.
Other Extensions by OpsWay
OverviewBack to top
SparkPost provides email delivery services to apps and websites. The SparkPost extension replaces basic Magento2 mailer with ability to send all your emails through SparkPost. SparkPost by OpsWay is a FREE extension that lets you send trackable emails via SparkPost at an insanely low price without sacrificing deliverability. SparkPost extension replaces basic Magento2 mailer with ability to send all your emails through SparkPost.
While SpartPost provides a wide range of functionality, this extension uses only that part of API that sends prepared mails through SpartPost servers. This way you avoid configuration of your mail servers, remove maintenance hassle, reduce probability of being blacklisted.
You will need a separate account on SparkPost in order to make things work. Additional fees apply. Please consult the SparkPost Pricing page for up-to-date information before making any decisions. Read a New user guide on SparkPost
- You have a Magento store installed and mails are sent via your own server/hosting company.
- You know that time from time mails your sent are not delivered to your customers. You need more reliable mail server but you do not have additional financing for server configuration.
- Also you need analytics for open mails, bounces, rejections, etc.
- Meet SparkPost
It is easy to setup, everything what you have to know, it is your API key which you can find in your account. It is easy to configure and test via user-friendly interface in Magento Backend
Important note #1: You'll need a separate account on SparkPost. See instructions below.
Important note #2: SparkPost service is not free and is priced on plans and packages. Check pricing on SparkPost website.
- Sends transactionl emails trough SparkPost service
- Sends a test message from the extension's settings tab to see if your configuration is valid
- Backend menu for module configuration
- Easy rollback to Magento 2 native mailer at any time by disabling the extension
- Once you have installed the extension, the new menu item was added to your Stores Configuration menu: Main Menu -> Stores -> Configuration -> General -> Mail Settings.
- In "SparkPost" you have to fill API key field (how to get SparkPost API key)
- After you filled the information you can test your configuration in Test Settings tab, there you have to fill the email which you are sending to and also the email which are you sending from the test message, after that please save the configuration, and only then press the SEND button.
You can access developer version of application on GitHub page
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Beta Build
Implemented simple functionality to send transactional emails throw the SparkPost Email Service