This extension gives an ability to send transaction emails through Amazon SES.
Other Extensions by OpsWay
OverviewBack to top
Send all emails through Amazon SES. Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES) is one of the most popular and cost-effective email services which is based on scalable Amazon.com infrastructure developed to serve their customers. Amazon SES extension replaces basic Magento2 mailer with ability to send all your emails trough Amazon SES. It is easy to setup, everything what you have to know, it is your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key which you can find in your Amazon Web Services account. It is easy to configure and test via user-friendly interface in Magento Backend.
- Sends transactionl emails trough Amazon SES service
- You can choose Amazon SES endpoint during configuration
- Send a test message from the extension's settings tab to see if your configuration is valid
- Once you have installed the extension, the new menu item was added to your Stores Configuration menu - Main Menu -> Stores -> Configuration -> General -> Mail Settings.
In "Amazon SES tab" you have to filled three fields. Please check Amazon "How to Setup Email" guide to get keys that are needed below
- disable/enable module field which is responsible for the turn off/on the extension (if it is turned off default mailer will send the emails OR others turned on modules which are installed for this purpose)
- Amazon Access Keys
- Amazon Secret Access Key
- After you filled the information you can test your configuration in Test Settings tab, there you have to fill the email which you are sending to and also the email which are you sending from the test message, after that please save the configuration, and only then press the SEND button.
You can access developer version of application on GitHub page
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Beta Build
Added simple functionality to send transactional emails throw the Amazon Simple Email Service