Using this extension for Magento 2 you can auto export the customer order details into a CSV file whenever an order is placed by the customer. You can use the Order CSV file for integrating with your CRM/ERP/POS/Any other third parties.
OverviewBack to top
Using this extension for Magento 2 you can auto export the customer order details into a CSV file whenever an order is placed by the customer. For each Order placed by the customer, a separate CSV file will be auto generated in the ROOT/pub/order directory with the file name as Order Id. The Order CSV file will have the complete Order details.
If your POS/ERP/CRM system needs the Order details of your Magento store then you can use the CSV files generated by this extension. If you want to send your Order details to any other third parties then you can send your Order CSV files to them.
This extension for Magento 2 works for both registered users and Guest users.
- Easy installation and Setup
- Auto generate CSV file with Order details when an order is placed on the front end website
- Can work with any Order status or custom order statuses
- This extension is great for auto generating Orders CSV file for integrating with POS/ERP/CRM/Any other third parties.
- Open Source
- Easily Customizable
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
This extension is used to export the order details into a CSV file when an order is placed on the frontend website.