Delete Orders for Magento 2 allows you to seamlessly delete any order permanently and any other associated data such as Invoice, Shipment and Credit memos.
OverviewBack to top
Using Delete Orders for Magento 2, you can delete multiple orders and their associated data. You can easily delete orders such as Invoice, Shipment and Credit memos from the admin panel. This is helpful when you need to delete your test, old and unwanted orders.
Delete Orders allows you to seamlessly delete any order permanently. By default, Magento 2 allows you to change the order status to "Cancel" for any completed orders, but it does not allow you to delete the order.
- Easy installation and setup
- Allow deleting any single order from the order page
- Delete bulk orders from orders list page in the backend
- Mass delete orders, invoices, shipments
- Open source
- Easily customizable
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
Stability: Stable Build
Fixed compatibility issues with Magento 2.2.x