Ecommerce Analysis gives you a comprehensive information about your Magento instance, it's code, the database, and the server.
Other Extensions by Open Tag
OverviewBack to top
Ecommerce Analysis extension is essential for website owners. If you don't know who did what in your Magento code, Database, and Server, just install this extension and you will get information about your Magento instance. You can check if the server settings are optimal enough. You can get information about modules you installed (what core functionality they overwrite). You can make sure that changes in your Magento are made with the best practices and none of your core files were changed. You can see if there are any additional tables created in your database or if core tables were changed. To get this information you don't need to have any programming skills. Just install the extension, find it in the top of your admin panel an run it.
Here is a list of reports you will get:
- Magento recommended settings
- Server recommended settings (important for performance analysis)
- Database settings (database performance)
- Analysis of Magento core code(it is important to keep your core clean)
- Analysis of database(important for code analysis and planing your upgrades)
- Magento extensions analysis, which extension overwrites what (important for code analysis and planing your upgrades)
- Cache information (important for performance analysis)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Beta Build
This is the first release of our module. The documentation will be updated after publication.
This is re-upload after the first tech review.