OverviewBack to top
OpenPath Payments should be used if you want to connect any number of payment processors to your Magento store and automatically control the flow of transactions; optimize acceptance rates, prevent fraudsters and much more.
- Control multiple payment gateway accounts seamlessly.
- Utilize payment provider backups during any downtime to keep your sales completing 100% of the time.
- Get alerts when your payments system needs your attention.
- Prevent fraudulent “card testing” attacks with blacklisting and velocity filters
- Improve acceptance rates with intelligent cascading.
- Avoid exceeding processing account limits on declines, chargebacks and revenue.
- Stay compliant with regulations (e.g. only sell to certain states or countries) with geo-fencing rules.
Avoid outages and getting your payment processing cut off: Prevent your MIDs exceeding their monthly capacity or limits for declines and chargebacks
Increase your payments processing capacity 100%: OpenPath has the tools to allow you to maximize your existing processing accounts, and seamlessly plug more accounts into your processing portfolio.
No more manual adjustments: The configurable business logic lets the system adjust the traffic flow for you automatically
Account & Pricing
A separate account is required to use with the OpenPath Payments extension with additional fees applicable when processing payments with OpenPath. For more information on pricing or if you are interested in getting started with OpenPath, contact our support team to get started. Or you can see more details and sign up here. Let us grow your business by taking all the pain out of payments.
- A personal dashboard for all your transactions information all in one location
- Live support team to help you connect and operate your system
- Process all major credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, and Discover, American Express, JCB, China Union Pay
- Fully configurable business logic that directs transactions to the right accounts automatically
- Ability to configure sales action (authorize or sale) when submitting Magento orders
- Ability to marry your transactions to our supported partner integrations
- Available sandbox environment to test your integration before taking system live
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
04 March, 2022
Extensions, Payments & Security, Fraud, Payment Integration
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
*Added Support for Magento 2.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
*Added Support for Magento 2.3
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor