This extension allows a Magento 2 user to connect their store to the Open Coast marketplace, which is a platform for B2B buyers and sellers to transact with one another.
OverviewBack to top
Open Coast is a free, Web based B2B Marketplace connecting Brands to eRetailers in Asia and the Emerging Markets—all from one central platform. This extension allows Magento 2 users to participate in this exciting marketplace and grow their business. All too often, merchants are looking for overseas Buyers and Sellers to transact with but until now, there was neither an extension nor a viable marketplace that would allow them to do so. The extension allows for a free flow of goods between Suppliers and Retailers while using a trusted 3rd party marketplace as the intermediary to handle payments, customer service, returns, product cataloging, inventory management, and a host of other essential features.
Some Magento 2 store owners are Suppliers (Brands, Wholesalers, Authorized Resellers, etc)—meaning they have inventory they are looking to sell; this extension gives them the ability to find Buyers for that merchandise. It's the most cost-effective way to expand into new markets, reach millions of new customers, and grow sales. Suppliers enjoy immediate payment for any sold inventory and don't have to worry about delays or payment schedules.
Other Magento 2 users are Retailers—meaning they are constantly trying to source the best brands and inventory for their customers; this extension allows them find a vast network of Suppliers where they can procure merchandise from. The extension allows any Retailer to simply migrate products from the Open Coast marketplace to their own store without purchasing any merchandise upfront, eliminating all inventory risk. Goods only have to be paid for when they are ordered by end customers, and once that happens they are fulfilled by the Supplier. So Retailers don't need to worry about shipping or warehousing.
However your Magento 2 store is used, Open Coast can provide immediate value to your online business—all made possible by this extension.
Account & Pricing
A seperate Open Coast account is required to utilize this extension. You can create an account by clicking this link: app.opencoastb2b.com Signing up for an account is completely free—there are no monthly or fixed transaction fees.
- This marketplace is one of a kind; it supports over 30 Carts and CMS including Magento. It also supports over 10 languages, 100+ currencies and supports shipping to over 200 countries
- Gain the ability to 1) Sell your inventory faster while making valuable business connections 2) find the world's best merchandise and brands for your online store
- The extension itself is very lighweight and downloads quickly and easily
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2 editions
- It takes no more than 5 minutes to fully install the extension and connect to the Open Coast marketplace (this has been tested)
- This extension doesn't alter the physical appearance of your Magento 2 store in any way so no need to worry about any changes to your existing designs
- As noted above, the extension is completely free. Membership on the Open Coast platform is also free
Further instructions on how to use the extension to connect can be found in the User guide and there's also a video tutorial as well that shows how exactly to active the Extension from the Magento 2 Admin screen.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Magento2 Open Coast BridgeInstaller 1.0.0 Release Notes
< General >
Creation date: March 2018
Type: Extension for B2B eCommerce
An extension which gives any Magento2 user the ability to connect their online store to the Open Coast marketplace. Additional details on procedures to connect Magento2 store with Open Coast marketplace can be found in the user guide.
Due to extensive testing and QA, there are currently no known issues or bugs associated with version 1.0.0 of the Magento2 Open Coast BridgeInstaller. Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to the team who created this extension so if any issues are discovered we will work to fix them immediately
Note: This extension is only compatible with Magento2. If you seek to connect to the Open Coast marketplace using earlier versions of Magento there is a separate plugin/extension for this.