Accept payments using Mastercard Payment Gateway Services.
OverviewBack to top
Magento 1 merchants can now benefit from the ability to accept secure, international payments through the robust Mastercard Payment Gateway which processes over one billion transactions each year and prevents over £1m of attempted fraud every day. The module adds a payment method to the Magento 1 checkout enabling credit and debit card payments to be accepted securely and to minimize PCI exposure. Merchants will need a Mastercard Payment Gateway Services account. This must be arranged separately with Mastercard and carries associated costs per transaction plus any account and service fees. Prices start at £105 p.m. minimum monthly transaction fee - to obtain your tailored pricing or for more information, please contact Mastercard Payment Gateway Services
- Hosted Checkout - Ability to use Mastercard Payment Gateway Services' hosted checkout lightbox to securely capture customers’ bank card detail minimizing PCI exposure and greatly simplify the task of becoming and staying PCI compliant.
- One stage bank card processing - Standard bank card processing enabling merchants to process transactions using the single stage (auth) model. Useful if the merchant wants to settle funds as soon as possible.
- Two stage bank card processing - Allows merchants to accept payments where authorisation is obtained during the checkout process, but funds are not deducted from the shopper’s credit/ debit card until the bank receives a fulfil request from the merchant (via MasterCard Payment Gateway Services) which indicates that goods are ready to be shipped.
- 3-D Secure - Ability to authenticate cardholders using 3-D Secure.
- Address Verification and Security Code policies - Ability to control the outcome of a transaction based on the address and security code check undertaken by the acquirer.
- Online Fraud Screening - Ability to screen transactions via the industry leading online fraud prevention tool GateKeeper:2.0.
This module was built by On Tap - Enterprise Solution Partners, in association with Mastercard.
An up to date user guide is available here: http://wiki.ontapgroup.com/display/MPGS/MasterCard+Payment+Gateway+Services
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial release 1.0.2 - January 6th 2017