Saves "Contact Us" requests in the database and allows the admin to view & reply to requests from the Magento backend.
OverviewBack to top
All successful eCommerce stores have one thing in common, an effective communication process between the business and it's customers. The Manage Contact Us extension is your one-click solution to be among successful eCommerce businesses, by allowing you to streamline all communication between you and your customers. The ‘Manage Contact Us’ extension lets you enhance the standard Magento Contact Us page by extending and adding additional features such as saving the request in the database and providing the ability to reply back to site visitors so that you can stay in touch with your site visitors.
- Contact Us requests submitted by front end users are saved in the database.
- Site admin can set access permissions using ACL permissions in Magento backend.
- Site admin can view, reply and delete Contact Us requests
- The extension allows Site admin to reply to the Contact Us requests submitted by site visitors from Magento backend.
- The extension also provides the ability for configuring and setting email templates for Contact Us requests and replies.
- Multistore support
For example, if a site visitor submits a request using the Contact Us form on Magento website, the extension saves the requests in the database as well as displays them in the Magento backend in a grid format. Furthermore, it allows site admins to:
- View the Contact Us request submitted by front end users
- Reply to Contact Us requests from the admin panel
- Configure an email template to be used for Contact Us requests and replies.
- Site admin can also set permissions for only specific users to manage the Contact Us requests from the Magento backend
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Manage Contact Us 1.0.2
Magento 2.2.1 : Bug fixes
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
OgilvyPennyWise Manage Contact Us - Release V 1.0.0
Date: 21st Apr 2017
Features in 1.0.0
The contact us details submitted by site visitor are saved in the Magento database
Visitors will receive acknowledgment mail on contact us details submission
Requests submitted by visitors will be Listed in the Magento backend
Site administrator can track and respond to contact us requests from the Magento backend.
Site administrator can assign the contact us functionality to other administrators using ACL
Site administrator can delete request using Delete button based on ACL
Email templates for reply and confirmation can be changed as per the Standard magento instructions