Price Bargain Extension allows your customers to suggest their own price for particular products in your Magento store.
OverviewBack to top
Now make your Magneto store dynamic with options for customer to suggest a price by just letting them offer a bargain price. After Installing the Price Bargain Extension on your Magento eCommerce store, it would allow your customers to bargain before purchasing by offering a price that matches their expectations. This makes it the best fit price match solution in case your inventory and pricing allows the same at a particular sales cycle.
Price Bargain Salient Features:
- The ability for a customer as well as admin to negotiate on a product price and hence come to a matching / bargain price.
- Help in offering discount based on dual (customer/owner) price expectation.
- Coupon based discount finalisation mechanism.
If you offer physical products or digital downloadable offerings in your store, customers can now interact with you. The extension allows them with options to negotiate pricing and hence come to an agreement for the final price of the product. To use this service, customers must create an account on your magento store. Afterwards customers will login to their respective accounts, they will be able to suggest or bargain on the new best price for each product. This is an excellent tool for your to increase sales volume by having multiple customers trying to get a discounted price and hence refer others to try the same.
How does Price Bargain Extension work?
Let’s assume there is a customer interested in buying a t-Shirt from your Magento store, where its actual price is $100 and customer wants to purchase the same t-shirt at $90.
In such situation, customer can use the bargaining service in your store by just clicking on the "Suggest Your Price" button on the "Product Listing" or "Product View Page"
• Customer can bargain on that product by sending the new best price request to the admin that is lower than the actual price.
• After receiving the request, the admin can accept, reject or suggest the new price to the customer and send the status notification to the customer (Approved/Rejected/Suggested New Price).
• The customer can easily check their request status on the "User Dashboard" under "Ocodewire Price Bargain" tab.
• If admin sends the last / final bargain price to the customer, then the customer can see that under the "Owner Price" on their dashboard. Customer can select an action according to their choices.
• By clicking on "YES" Action, "Approved Status" will be sent to the admin as well customer. Admin can approve that final price and send a coupon to the customer automatically.
• If a customer clicks on "NO" Action, then a "Rejected Status" will be sent to the admin.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9
- Stability: Stable Build
First and Stable Release
Version number: 1.0.1
Compatibility: 1.7, 1.8, 188.8.131.52, 1.9.x