Now integrate Australia Post with your store using Australia Post Shipping module. Works for domestic & international shipping.
OverviewBack to top
Australia Post is one of the leading shipping service provider in Aus that caters mainly to the Australian Market. The provide the realtime shipping quotes and the same can be utilized using the API from their website.
Make your store useful & convenient for Australian customers by just adding this extension for domestic as well as international shipping services. Using the Australia Post PAC API, you can easily integrate the Australia Post International Letter or Parcel Service in your store. This extension return the live eCommerce shipping services and rates based on the selected country and total order weight. Australia post API key is required for this Magento extension to work. It provides two services at a time, i.e you can use International/Domestic Letter or International/Domestic Parcel at a time. For domestic shipping, only it requires the exact height, width, length and weight of the products. No layout overrides, just install the extension and define your API key in the Admin, add the warehouse postcodes, select the countries you want this method to appear and all done.
You will need to contact the support team and signup for the Australia Post API which is free of cost and you will need the API credentials to be updated within the extension for it to work.
FEATURES OF AUSTRALIA POST SHIPPING EXTENSION
• Very simple to install and configure.
• Choose to enable type i.e letter or parcel service.
• No front end layout overrides or extra code.
• Nationwide carrier selection.
• Support multiple languages and stores.
• One can set service/package according to the choice.
• For Domestic Shipping Service: Add the length, width, height and weight of the products.
• Here, weight is in Kilogram(Kg), not in Gram(Gm) and length, width, height are in Centimeter (Cm)
• The weight of the parcel, not more than 25 Kg.( It may be changed, according to the Australia Post Rule)
• Check the link for more information about eParcel terms and conditions http://auspost.com.au/business-solutions/eparcel.html
Aus Post integration can be done with ease if you are a programmer or know about extension installation. Else you can ask us to do the same for a minimal one time fee of $30.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Version number: 2.1.1