Create an incredible search experience. The right search results return within milliseconds.
OverviewBack to top
Elasticsearch is an open-source, broadly-distributable, readily-scalable, enterprise-grade search engine. Accessible through an extensive and elaborate API, Elasticsearch can power extremely fast searches that support your data discovery applications.
According to Microsoft, the attention span of an average person surfing the internet has been reduced to 8 seconds. Therefore an online retailer must be able to sell quickly and well in less than 4 seconds. Scientists have claimed, that the longer a user spends time on surfing your site, the less likely he will buy something. Why would anyone stay in a store if the salesman keeps on presenting something one does not want?
To keep your store’s search precise and fast for your customers, elasticsearch is the most exceptional tool a web developer should use. This will enhance the customer’s experience and will make good use of his time in your store.
Using of Elasticsearch is free. No separate account is required.
Elasticsearch engine could be installed on the server following the official Magento Elasticsearch DevDocs guide
- NWhale Elasticsearch works not only with Elasticsearch Engine installed on the same server or with it installed on an external server.
- Elasticsearch make search and catalog filtering processes really fast
- Multiple languages support.
- Search results are returned based on Elasticsearch index. Which keeps Magento server weakly loaded.
- Indexing process has not impact to the website.
- NWhale Elasticsearch is easy to manage, 1-step configuration Magento 2 extension.
Elasticsearch Is Fast.
Really, Really Fast. When you get answers instantly, your relationship with your data changes. You can afford to iterate and cover more ground. Being this fast isn't easy. We've implemented inverted indices with finite state transducers for full-text querying, BKD trees for storing numeric and geo data, and a column store for analytics. And since everything is indexed, you're never left with index envy. You can leverage and access all of your data at ludicrously awesome speeds.
Follow official user manual to install the elastic engine here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Use elasticsearch engine
- Speed up catalog and search pages