OverviewBack to top
- Easily inserts temporary code into the correct place of webpage sources so you don't have to search through the code yourself.
- Formats the code for easy insertion/removal in the page source.
- Allows for changes to the code to be made outside of the usual development cycle.
- Allows 'Smarty Tags' to be created which allows you to access and compile information about a specific page to make changes to individual pieces of information on a page easier.
- It has the ability to submit order totals and item line details to a third party Order Management / Sales Tracking system.
- It is possible to specify where the code is injected in to, whether that be to individual pages, just the header or body of a page or all pages on the website.
- Tag Injector allows for multiple code customization options, as well as the ability to insert external code by providing the URL for the Injector to pull the code from.
- Options to enable and disable the injected code so you don't have to repeatedly remove the tags or remake them.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
08 July, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Technical review changes to language construct
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor