OverviewBack to top
- Easily inserts temporary code into the correct place of webpage sources so you don't have to search through the code yourself.
- Formats the code for easy insertion/removal in the page source.
- Allows for changes to the code to be made outside of the usual development cycle.
- Allows 'Smarty Tags' to be created which allows you to access and compile information about a specific page to make changes to individual pieces of information on a page easier.
- It has the ability to submit order totals and item line details to a third party Order Management / Sales Tracking system.
- It is possible to specify where the code is injected in to, whether that be to individual pages, just the header or body of a page or all pages on the website.
- Tag Injector allows for multiple code customization options, as well as the ability to insert external code by providing the URL for the Injector to pull the code from.
- Options to enable and disable the injected code so you don't have to repeatedly remove the tags or remake them.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
08 July, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content
Quality ReportBack to top
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Technical review changes to language construct