OverviewBack to top
With Nublue's Navatron, you will be able to fully customize your navigation for your Magento 2 store using a unique user-friendly drag and drop back end interface. Whether you need a simple accordion menu for your mobile site or a more complex Mega Menu system, Navatron will allow you to create it all in the back end.
With Navatron you can preview your full navigation layout in the back end before it goes live. Navatron is adaptable for desktop, mobile and tablet views using custom menu breakpoints meaning it can be accessed by customers on any device. You can also make your menus visually attractive by adding in multiple product widgets, CTA banners, and custom labels, among other design features.
- Navatron has a preview feature for you to review your navigation system before pushing it to your live site
- A 'loading completion' bar is present in mobile and desktop views on the navigation bar to indicate when the navigation is ready to be used
- Can be used in various states (desktop, mobile, tablet views) to ensure your navigation can be accessed by all users on any device
- Allows 'Global Options' to be edited to customize the styling or function of the UI to suit your store, including menu breakpoints, mobile menu fly-out options, and a Custom CSS text-area
Nublue's Navatron allows you to customize your navigation in a large variety of ways, whether you need a simple accordion menu for your mobile site or a more complex Mega Menu system. Navatron will allow you to create it all in the backend drag and drop menu builder.
- Easily define static blocks and other content used within your menus, with your own personalized design, to be in keeping with your branding.
- Nested layout of menus allows you to easily keep track of the categories on your website.
- Create different drop down menus with as many nesting categories as required in any design.
- Create simple, singular columns, columns with images, columns with images and text, multi-columns, etc. using the intuitive drag and drop modules.
- Add custom label tags to your parent/child items to highlight offers and new in products
- Use Column ID's to position multiple menu items within a larger menu and keep track of the items in your navigation.
- Child and Parent items are grouped together, allowing you to use them together as if they are linked items and thus allowing you to easily reorder your navigation structure.
- Expand / Collapse for each menu to individually edit child categories for special events and promotions.
- Fully customizable when adding a new menu item, including hiding/showing individual menu items, adding the title/parent item, menu type, tables, fonts, images, colors for background and font, etc.
- Has directional awareness to prevent multiple drop-down menus from occurring in the same space so you don't have to worry about stacking menu items one on top of the other.
- Ability to fully customize in tablet and phone views, not just desktop, including a feature that will allow a user to double tap the navigation to produce a drop down so they can click through to their required page.
- Sticky Headers appear to make it easy for the user to see where they are in the navigation, especially when new nested items appear by 'flying in' from the left.
- Live previews of your changes allow you to see what your designs will look like on your site before publishing them live for your customers to see.
- Intuitive options to allow you to see how the navigation will be used on any device.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
19 April, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Site Search & Navigation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor