The Delivery Date & Comments extension add a delivery date field and the option to add customer delivery comments to your store's checkout page alongside the delivery address fields.
OverviewBack to top
The Delivery Dates & Comments extension allows your customers to easily select the date they would like their items to be delivered and add any extra comments related to the delivery. Add comments like 'Please leave the package behind the flower pot'. The extension also adds a delivery date field and a customer delivery comments field to your website checkout page alongside the delivery address fields. These two fields are also exposed to the Magento 2 API.
From the Magento Admin, you can exclude specific dates that are not available for delivery. For example, Bank Holidays or Christmas. You can control how long it will take to deliver a parcel by blocking out the following two days for processing and packaging. This allows customers to clearly see when the next delivery slot is available. And, the date-picker calendar does not allow dates to be selected that are in the past.
- Enable or disable so required dates or comments are displayed
- Format dates according to your needs:
DD/MM/YYYY, MM/DD/YYYY or YYYY/MM/DD
- Exclude specific dates from the date picker:
weekends, holidays, any date you do not ship
- Add messages to the check out field informing your customers of important information: "Order before the 20th December to receive your order before Christmas!"
- Include the minimum number of days to deliver a parcel during configuration and exclude these from the date picker
- If the customer cannot pick certain days, they will be alerted by a custom message from you
- Allows confirmation of postage dates from the courier
- Date picker calendar does not allow dates to be selected that are in the past
- Validation on the delivery date fields ensures incorrect input cannot be accepted
- Delivery options are displayed and can be reviewed on the check out page
Installation & Support
We can provide installation and support services if required. Further details are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build