The Cache Warmer Extension allows you to initialise the Varnish cache for Magento 2 frontend web pages to ensure those pages can be served to customers viewing them as quickly as possible.
OverviewBack to top
The Cache Warmer Extension allows you to initialise the Varnish cache for every Magento 2 frontend web page to ensure those pages can be served to customers viewing them as quickly as possible.
The extension will use the sitemap to generate a list of pages to ping so all data can be transferred quicker, allowing web pages to load at quicker and smoother rate.
Its important that when your customers visit your store they have a fast optimised experience. The Nublue Cache Warmer is a simple application which enables you to prepare your store for traffic by crawling products, categories & CMS pages so that your sites cache is ready for peak.
- Simple Magento Admin Panel Interface
- Progress indicator to show progress of cache warming
- Webpages are pre-cached using your existing sitemaps
- Allows data to be transferred quicker so your customers aren't waiting to view your web pages
It is recommended that a site map is setup on the site before running the Cache Warmer extension.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixes for compatibility with Magento 2.2 Admin panel