OverviewBack to top
InPost UK has a national network of nearly 1,200 fully automated parcel lockers that are accessible 24/7, meaning no more queues or waiting in, enabling customers to collect, send and return parcels at their earliest convenience. All lockers are located in a variety of safe and secure locations including Morrisons supermarkets, Esso petrol stations and Transport for London sites, as well as outside retailers such as Toys R Us.
With this extension, your customers can choose to collect an order from their local InPost locker at a time that suits them, in seconds. Start manifesting orders to InPost and our carrier will come to collect your customer orders for delivery.
Account & Pricing
After installing the InPost extension, please register with InPost and contact our Sales Team at email@example.com. You will be assigned a dedicated account manager who will walk you through account setup. InPost service prices will be agreed with your account manager.
- You provide a more convenient next day shipping option for shoppers who don’t want to wait in for their deliveries, boosting your ability to convert your customers.
- You deliver to your customer first-time, every time, instead of running the risk of missed deliveries. This takes pressure off your customer service team, avoids extra costs and maintains a positive shopper experience that will have your customers coming back, not leaving you.
- InPost’s automated 24/7 access lockers offer the click & collect experience that your busy customers want:
- No queues or waiting around for staff to find their parcel
- ‘round the clock availability so that customers can collect their orders any time, day or night
- Quick and easy collection every time with just the scan of a QR code
The Parcel Journey
- Customer selects InPost as their shipping option in checkout and chooses their most convenient locker location
- You print InPost labels via your order management system or Magento admin panel
- InPost’s partner carrier makes collection
- The parcel is delivered to your customer’s chosen locker the next day
- Customer receives text and email notifications telling them their parcel is ready to collect.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
05 April, 2019
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* max weight parameter added to configuration
* fixed popup when address is empty
* compatibility with Magento Quality Program
* synchronise locker deletions from API
* expiration for locker cache storage
* api credentials non required when labels are printed outside of Magento
* phone field added to checkout
* SDK refreshed
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor