Allows customers to choose In-Store Pickup as shipping method during checkout. Perfect for retailers with a single store.
OverviewBack to top
In-Store Pickup Plus allows customers to simply choose In-Store Pickup as a shipping method during checkout. This module provides a shipping method for Store Pickup which can be configured in the backend of Magento. It also provides a new Payment Module for Cash Payment which can be configured to be only displayed if In-Store Pickup was chosen.
This offers merchants a way to offer their customers the possibility of picking up the items at the merchants retail store. The customers do not have to pay the products online (but may, if configured) but make a reservation which can be packed by the merchant.
Additionally, the extension lets merchants define a relation between Shipping and Payment methods for existing methods, which enables them to show specific payment methods for specific shipping methods.
- Shipping Method "In-Store Pickup"
- Payment Method "Cash Payment"
- Cash Payment linked with Shipping Method (only displayed if In-Store Pickup has been chosen, configurable)
- Payment & Shipping dependencies can be defined
- Fully compatible to Magento Shipping Modules
- Fully compatible to Magento Payment Modules
You are running more than one store and want your customers to choose where they pick up their products? Have a look at our Multi-Store Version, which enables you to show multiple retail stores!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.3 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build