OverviewBack to top
Smartech, Netcore’s flagship product is an AI-powered growth marketing platform. Smartech helps you Listen to your customers (multi-channel multi-device listening tool), Analyse their behavior (advanced, single-click actionable analytics), and Converse (map & execute hyper-personalized customer journeys powered by AI) with them. Smartech is trusted by marketeers and product managers across the globe to reach out to their consumers.
Smartech empowers modern marketers to map their customer journey to deliver exceptional 1:1 Customer Experience. Our Cloud-based omnichannel, marketing automation solution offers Marketers an engagement platform on email/SMS/voice/social/web/app channels. Netcore serves as a strategic partner to enterprise & mid-size companies across many industries in the US, India, SEA, ME & Africa.
Account & Pricing
- You will be required to have a registered Smartech Account.
- To get a guest login please register on this link.
- After you have signed up, log into your Smartech account here.
- Click here to view prices/plans.
- After logging into the Smartech account you will need to create a web asset by navigating to assets, as given in the setup steps.
- For more information on our product’s pricing please contact Smartech sales.
When you connect your Smartech account to your Magento website via our plugin you will be able to:
- Track events that are happening on your website.
- Engage users via browser push notifications, web messages and e-mails to drive conversions.
- Construct comprehensive segments on the Smartech platform using the events being passed and their underlying parameters.
- Run campaigns and automation using the generated segments to maximize your reach.
- Access our analytics suite which will provide you insights on your campaigns and how to optimize them.
- Set automation to send out campaigns using the website event data as triggers.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
19 April, 2021
Extensions, Marketing, CRM, Marketing Automation, Advertising
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
We are going to release our first stable 1.0.0 version.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor