Store Locator extension helps you show your stores on the map and your customers can quickly find the nearest store location and obtain directions.
OverviewBack to top
Are you a shop owner and have a powerful website, with a chain of offline stores, but your customers find quite difficult to find your local stores? If this is the case, you lose a huge amount of customers. Store Locator Extension is an effective solution that you should integrate into your site to resolve this problem. It shows all store locations, allowing your customers to search for the nearest stores by distance, zip code, state, etc.. Additionally, the extension shows each store's information, including images, hours, description. Our Store Locator extension helps customer easily find or locate nearby stores and get the direction on Google Maps.
Click here to register or sign in to generate Google Map API key. Additional charges may apply.
WHY USE THIS PRODUCT - PRODUCT BENEFIT
Store Locator extension will bring for the shop owners and your customers a lot of huge benefits as below:
- Create unlimited store locations.
- Easy to add/edit/delete store detailed information such as address, images, contact info, etc.
- Set store's open times & days off flexible.
- View all list of stores and store location on Google map.
- Get instant directions from a location to any stores.
- Determine rapidly the nearest stores.
- Google maps suggestion address.
- Search stores by area (a store name, country, city and zip code) and distance.
- Opening hours, days off & working days.
- Store contact's information: Address, phone, fax, email, website URL, etc.
HOW IT WORKS FOR CLIENTS
Your customers can use Store Locator extension easily with the steps below:
- Step 1: Go to Store Locator Page through the link in the header and footer. You will view all store list there.
- Step 2: Find store location that is nearest to their location: You can search store by area ( store name, country, city and zip code ) or by distance ( fill in your location and select distance ).
- Step 3: Store location information: Click on store location you want to view detail information including location image, store description, store link, email, phone number and fax number.
- Step 4: Define the distance from any locations to store location: In those store location in the list of store, you click on Direction button to determine the distance from your location to store location.
HOW IT WORK FOR SHOP OWNER
If shop owners have a little knowledge about technology, just follow those steps below to see how it works:
- Step 1: Install as description in the user guide.
- Step 2: Schedules management: In admin panel, you click on STORE LOCATOR -> Manage Schedules -> click on Add New Schedule or select a schedule to edit. You can add/edit/delete all schedules. Remember to save after each change.
- Step 3: Store Locations Management: In admin panel, you click on STORE LOCATOR -> Manage Store Locations -> click on Add New Location or select a store location to edit. You can add/edit/delete all store location. Remember to Save after each change.
- Step 4: Configure extension: In admin panel, you click on STORE LOCATOR -> Settings and configure something related to this extension here. Remember to save Config after each change.
- Step 5: Go to front-end to view changes.
- Full list stores display: Your customers can view store locations on the map which are presented by the icon or listed in a left bar with full necessary information about store location.
- View store location information: In the detail page store, you will see the information including store name, store image, store link, address, number phone, email, fax number and schedule of a store.
- Google Map suggest address: Visitors just need to enter some few characters in the Address field and all relevant suggestions will be auto-drop down as a list for choosing.
- Methods to find a store location: Customers can search stores by area (country, state, city or zip-code) and by distance ( fill a location and select distance ). The search result will be displayed as a list and at the same time be displayed as the highlight on google map.
- Manage unlimited store location in the back-end: Admin can manage unlimited store locations in the back-end and they also can add, edit and delete any store locations there.
- Facebook comment box: This extension allows your customers to add the comment by their Facebook accounts. So, it is very easy to show their reviews about quality for each store location.
- Ultimate responsive:. This extension is compatible with all smart devices as the desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobiles.
- Get direction: Your customers can get the direction to any stores from their position by entering other store location and mode of travel like driving, walking, bicycling, traveling, etc. They will get the shortest directions on the map.
- Show street view: Customers can also show the street view of your store.
- Schedule information: Admin can set stores open times and days off flexible for each store location. And this schedule will be displayed on the detail page of each store location.
- Show "Store Locator" on header and footer: After you install this extension successfully, you will see link "Store Locator" link on the header and footer. Therefore, your customers can easily go to "Store Locator" page.
- Setting for map: Admin has full right to set default zoom value of initial map, default latitude/longitude, radius unit in miles or kilometers right in the back-end.
- Easy to install and use: With some simple steps to install and configure, this extension is ready to use.
- Compatible with any themes: It is easy to integrate with other Magento 2 themes, which makes your website more professional and attractive.
All in all, having a nice and convenient location for a shop is so great for your business. However, there are not so many great locations for all business owners, and with some people, they do not have enough capital budget for such location. They have to run their business with less convenient location. How can they attract and lead customers to their store in the shortest way? The answer is store locator extension.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Released version 1.0.0