Blog Extension helps your customers get the latest news about your business via beautiful images, useful information, and unique posts
OverviewBack to top
A successful online web store is not just a website selling products and services for customers. It has to be where business owners can encourage customers to engage and finally build the long-term favorable relationship. An effective tool that helps users to deal with this task is Blog. The blog is a page where you can share a lot of information including Product description, Tips and tricks, promotions, a source of fun content and many more. Using Blog extension is always the fastest way to build a complete and attractive Blog page for your web store.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE THIS PRODUCT - PRODUCT BENEFITS
The blog extension will offer the shop owners and their clients many huge benefits as below:
- Show the latest information professionally so that you can engage and attract a huge amount of visitors.
- Update information continuously on your shops including news, discounts, sales, new products, and events.
- Allow your customers to share the posts on Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, or anywhere and let customers understand more about your business.
- Give you an opportunity to communicate with your regular customers and casual visitors.
- Build relevant SEO-friendly text links, which influences search engine ranking and serves as assistance in building sales strategy.
HOW IT WORKS FOR CLIENTS
You can use Blog Extension follow those steps below:
- Step 1: Go to website.
- Step 2: Find Blog: You click on " Blog link" in the header and footer.
- Step 3: Search blog post: You can search blog post by Blog tags, Blog categories or enter text in the search box of the Blog page.Especially, you can find the new blog post in Recent Post on Blog Page.
- Step 4: Blog post Information: Click on the blog post you want to view the specific content. You can see images, article, author, and dates of creation and then, leave a comment or share that post on social if you are interested.
HOW IT WORKS FOR SHOP OWNERS
If shop owners have a little knowledge of information technology, just follow 6 steps below to see how it works:
- Step 1: Install extension as we described in the user guide.
- Step 2. Post Categories Management: In admin panel, you click on BLOG -> Manage Post Category -> click on Add New Category or select a Post Category to edit. You can add/edit/delete all Post Category. Remember to Save after each change.
- Step 3. Post Management: In admin panel, you click on BLOG -> Manage Post -> click on Add New Post or select a Post Blog to edit. You can add/edit/delete all blog post. Remember to Save after each change.
- Step 4. Comment Management: In admin panel, you click on BLOG -> Manage Comments -> tick to select the comment and then you can change the status (approve/ reject ) or reply, edit, delete.
- Step 5: Configure extension: In admin panel, you click on BLOG -> Settings and set something about this extension. Remember to Save Configuration after each change.
- Step 6: Go to the front-end to view the changes.
- Customize the main column of blog page: There are 3 types of blog page: Blog page with a column, blog page with two columns and blog page with three columns.
- Create unlimited Blog Post: You can create, edit, delete and manage without limitation for the amount of Blog Post right in the back-end.
- Post categories management: You can create, edit, delete post category and select some posts for appropriate post categories right in the back-end.
- Comments Management: All comments left by your customers will be managed in the back-end. You can delete comments or change status (enable, disable or pending) for each comment.
- Share your post on the social network: Visitors want to read and spread interesting content so, with blog plugin, you can add sharing buttons to each post page through Facebook, Twiter and so on.
- Responsive layout design: Responsive design will make your site look attractive regardless of devices customers are using (desktops, tablets, mobile devices, etc.)
- Multistore Support: Our blog extension supports multiple stores for Category, Post, Comment, multiple languages and multiple websites.
- Content Navigation through Tags: You can show post tags easily and based on post tags, you can find the posts in the fastest way. And you are also able to configure a number of tags right in the back-end.
- Content Navigation through Category: You just need to click on Category in the Blog page and it will show all posts in this category.
- Post Search: Your customers can find the posts that they are looking for easily through post search on the blog page.
- Show Recent Blog Post: You can configure to display “Recent Blog Post” in the sidebar of blog page right in the back-end.
- Related Blog Post: You can create relinks to another post to increase views and sales.
- Blog Post Information: You can also configure to show some information to improve the reliability of blog posts such as Author and Date of creation.
- Display the related products: At a blog post page, the admin may choose to display products related to this post.
- Easy to install & use: With some simple steps to install and configure, this extension is ready to use.
- Compatible with any themes: It is easy to integrate with other themes, which makes your website more professional and attractive.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Released version 1.0.0