OverviewBack to top
Give your customers more clues about what they need. Being a massive social media, Pinterest is a place where people come to find inspiration. With the Pinterest extension, you can build Pinterest boards to display content, selected to suit your commercial goals and purposes. By complementing the store design and product descriptions, Pinterest attracts your customers with interactive and thematic pins.
There are no limits to how you can integrate Pinterest into your Magento store. With pins displayed in various display modes, you can expand your product lookbook, show how your products work, or just fill your widget in with any topic-related content. With Pinterest Widget you get your customers to know your product better and consider purchasing it.
Account & Pricing
To work in your online store, the Pinterest extension requires the Pinterest API configuration. To configure API: You’ll need to log into your Pinterest account and create a Pinterest Application. You’ll need to generate FREE Access Token. To get the Access Token, you’ll need to use the Postman app. Follow the instructions in the “Using Postman to get an auth token” section to generate Access Token.
- Three display modes to organize the pins
- When it comes to the widget design for the Pinterest boards, you can adjust dimensions and parameters how you want. Whether it is Grid, Slider or the original Pinterest board look, you have custom settings available for each option.
- Flexible storefront and layout settings
- Put a small-scale sidebar widget or make it eye-catching and taking over your homepage, it is up to you.
- The Pinterest widget can be customized and fit into any page of your store with its flexible dimensions.
- Pins are not plain images. They are clickable, and you can specify everything including how the pictures appear on the storefront and the details displayed about the pin.
- Displaying pinboards without authorization
- What you need for the Pinterest board to be displayed in your Magento store is only Board ID, no credentials required. You can choose any board to be displayed, no matter who the owner is, and replace it with another just by changing the Board ID in the settings.
- Pinterest Widget for Magento 2 is a worthy upgrade to the customer experience you provide, and a genuine conversion rate booster. Convert your daily online store visitors into active buyers!
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
12 June, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor