Log Monitoring and Notification extension for Magento 2 is the tool that allows immediate and direct access to Magento logs and reports directly in your admin
OverviewBack to top
Log Monitoring collects and presents data from var/log and var/report folders in clearly arranged grids that you can view, manage, and share via customizable email notifications. With the extension, the log files and reports are easy to track, update and handle at any moment. You always have access to extensive grids with log errors and reports, including all of the details and various options to manage, email and export the data.
Simple to use and has necessary features to take instant care of errors and logs, Log Monitoring and Notification helps you take control in your online store.
Be familiar with your log and report records anytime
- Everything is ready for work: var/log and var/report grids fetch the data from the files automatically, and allow you to view and analyze the records conveniently from Magento Admin Panel. You can adjust the grid appearance to your preferences by sorting the records, and share to log files and reports in a few clicks via email.
Send out notification emails when necessary
- When the errors occur, it won’t go unnoticed by your store administrative team.This feature allows you to disseminate the information about log files and reports immediately via email notifications. Assign multiple users as email recipients, choose the frequency of the notifications, and set the level of errors that should be included in the notifications.
Adjust cron settings to your schedule
- You can make the cron jobs that manage data in var/log and var/report folders fit your time requirements. You can set time and frequency for managing database table contents and choose how often the data from var/report folder will be collected. Other options include setting the time limit for var/log data to be archived, and instant file removal for var/report folder after the reports about errors were created.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build