OverviewBack to top
Log Monitoring collects and presents data from var/log and var/report folders in clearly arranged grids that you can view, manage, and share via customizable email notifications. With the extension, the log files and reports are easy to track, update, and handle at any moment. You always have access to extensive grids with log errors and reports, including all of the details and various options to manage, email, and export the data.
Simple to use and has necessary features to take instant care of errors and logs, Log Monitoring & Notification helps you take control in your online store.
- Be familiar with your log and report records anytime
- Everything is ready for work: var/log and var/report grids fetch the data from the files automatically and allow you to view and analyze the records conveniently from Magento Admin Panel. You can adjust the grid appearance to your preferences by sorting the records and sharing to log files and reports in a few clicks via email.
- Send out notification emails when necessary
- When the errors occur, they won’t go unnoticed by your store administrative team. This feature allows you to disseminate information about log files and reports immediately via email notifications. Assign multiple users as email recipients, choose the frequency of the notifications, and set the level of errors that should be included in the notifications.
- Adjust cron settings to your schedule
- You can make the cron jobs that manage data in var/log and var/report folders fit your time requirements. You can set time and frequency for managing database table contents and choose how often the data from the var/report folder will be collected. Other options include setting the time limit for var/log data to be archived, and instant file removal for var/report folder after the reports about errors were created
30 Days Free Support
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
09 December, 2021
Extensions, Site Optimization
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatibility with Magento 2.4.3
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor