OverviewBack to top
There are times when your visitors or customers find lower prices from other stores compared to yours. This will make them hesitant to buy products from your store. Or they would like to connect with you to seek a lower or discounted price. The solution to such scenarios and to have your loyal customers purchase from your online store, you can have a Price match Magento 2 extension.
The price match extension allows users to submit the request to the store admin as they have found the price difference from other stores. This Magento 2 module enables users to submit the form with all the necessary information regarding the price of the particular product in compared stores.
The store owner can see the submitted request from the customers and provide the price by comparing it with the store given by the user. The request can be sent through the product detail page. The admin can review the product and price and let the customer purchase by amending the price in the backend.
- Admin can change the button title as per a custom need.
- Flexible content management ability of the price match form.
- Admin can view all the price match requests submitted by the customers. Each form request can be edited by the admin and will have a place to add a specific note about it to work on it later.
- Email notification facility to the customer and admin as soon as the customer submits the request. The admin can also add multiple email ids, so his team will also be notified about this customer request at the same time.
- Enable/Disable the price match form per product.
- Add an extra layer of security to your form by enabling the Google reCAPTCHA facility and secure your form from an automated bot.
- 90 Days Free Support
- 100% Open source
- Responsive in nature
- Lifetime Free Updates
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
20 April, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor