OverviewBack to top
Managing multiple invoices and deliveries for a single purchase is often challenging. Correct? Advancement of any purchase order for goods required will allow buyers to create invoices using the purchase order where the buyers have intimated the supplier with the total quantity of goods needed. Advance purchase order extension will enable users and store admins to manage multiple deliveries and payments.
Advance or Planned purchase orders will allow both buyers and suppliers to have well-maintained stocks and delivery. For instance, when a buyer requires a total "N' number of products throughout the year, he can have an advance purchase order with the supplier. Using this purchase order, a buyer can place an order as per his needs and demand the delivery promptly. This will allow users to pay for the products as per their needs and enable suppliers to manage the stock. It will make the supply chain and procurement assertive. Store admins can also handle this advance purchase ordering process from the backend.
On top of this, Magento does not provide any kind of authentication against the Purchase orders. This module will request the customer to enter a customer code and upload the document, making the user identification process easy for the admin and you can deliver the product confidently.
Importance Of Having An Advanced Purchase Order On Your Online Store(Features):
- Allow Enable/disable option for Admins to create the orders from the backend.
- Set the delivery date according to your customers' requirements.
- Support pdf, jpg, jpeg, png, doc, Docx files to upload as a purchase order document.
- This magento2 extension will display the detail of Advance PO in each mail, like Sales Orders, Invoices, Shipments, credit memos, and so.
- Admin can also see the details on the sales order, invoice, shipment, and credit memo view page.
- No need to have extra custom code to connect Third-party systems as the module have an additional attribute to connect via REST API.
- Website-wise compatible means the module will allow store admins to toggle the module for each site in the case of the multisite store.
- 90 Days Free Support
- 30 Days Refund
- 100% Open source
- Responsive in nature
- Lifetime Free Updates
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
02 May, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor