This module bulk uploads product images to, and imports from, the “/media/import” folder.
OverviewBack to top
This module bulk uploads product images to and imports from "/media/import" folder into Magento. Supported image formats: jpg, jpeg, gif, png. In order to load images using this tool, images names must correspond to the products skus. The module will load the product based on image name and upload the image to the product.
To upload and associate images with Magento products, images names need be named in the following format:
- Base image: [product_sku].[jpg|jpeg|gif|png]
- Additional images: [product_sku]_[number].[jpg|jpeg|gif|png]
NOTE: Base image will be selected as product's Base, Small and Thumbnail (Use Magento Product->Images tab to change these selections).
Base image name: SR159.jpg
Second image name: SR159_2.jpg
Third image name: SR159_3.jpg
- Bulk upload product images
- Image formats supported: jpg, jpeg, gif, png
- Multiple images per product
- Main product image is automatically designated as Base, Small and Thumbnail image
- Use FTP or upload images stored on local drive
- Supports image uploading for configurable, grouped, simple and downloadable products
- Great way for uploading images for configurable products and all associated simple products
For assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Latest version with the Patch updates