InvoiceMe, a Credit as a Service™ tool from MSTS, integrates at checkout to allow your customers to instantly apply for terms or exclusive lines of credit.
OverviewBack to top
MSTS™ is a global leader in B2B payment and credit solutions, facilitating transactions for customers in more than 190 countries. InvoiceMe, an alternative payment tool within Credit as a Service® (CaaS), will allow SMBs and enterprise organizations to extend terms to customers when they're completing a purchase online. CaaS is setting the stage for the future of omni-channel B2B payments with a suite of applications to accelerate business commerce. MSTS' high-performance culture continues to be the catalyst for continued success in the ever-changing world of financial technology.
The extension places an InvoiceMe button on the eCommerce checkout screen to provide your B2B buyers the option to pay by invoice. MSTS will also extend credit on the seller’s behalf to maintain the buyer and seller relationship, improving the customer experience, increase their purchasing power and loyalty to your business.
Account & Pricing
The InvoiceMe alternative payment tool is free to download and costs up to 40% less than credit cards! MSTS takes a percentage per transaction once implemented and will reimburse merchants in as little as 48 hours. Transaction fees vary by merchant, based on what is agreed upon in contract negotiation. MSTS does not provide pricing details publicly.
An additional CaaS account is required. The account is not created during extension installation. To sign up, or request more details, contact us.
What Can I Do With MSTS’ CaaS?
Onboard and Extend Terms, Instantly
The InvoiceMe tool seamlessly integrates into your eCommerce site to extend risk-free lines of credit at checkout. In under 30 seconds, buyers can setup their account and receive instant approvals up to $250,000.
Improve Cash Flow
When a buyer makes a purchase using InvoiceMe, the seller will receive payment in as little as 48 hours, decreasing your day sales outstanding and improving cash flow.
Credit cards are not the preferred payment method of B2B buyers and nearly 50% of buyers will not complete a purchase online because the preferred payment method wasn’t offered. Convert more users online by providing an alternative payment option at checkout.
Integrate Legacy Systems
In addition to a seamless integration into Magento, share data across all sales channels with quick and easy integrations with ERPs, CRMs, banks and business systems.
Improve your bottom line by mitigating risk and reducing your days sales
outstanding. Receive payments immediately to increase cash flow. Transform your back-office receivables process with consolidated billing and automated reconciliation to reduce errors and improve invoice processing.
Boost customer purchasing power, establish loyalty maintaining your relationship and grow your share of wallet. Attract new customers with automated onboarding, on-demand purchase terms, instant credit decisions and dedicated lines of credit across all purchasing channels.
Enhance Customer Experience
Reduce customer setup time with instant onboarding, provide a seamless buying experience across all sales channels and offer the payment option B2B buyers prefer, including custom pricing, at checkout.
- Buyer and seller portals for transparency, business intelligence and account management
- Omni-channel APIs for one integration to eCommerce, ERP and in-store POS
- Prequalification of sales prospects for Net terms
- Generate invites via branded seller portal
- Ability to integrate to sellers CRM to prepopulate invites to prospects
- Automated net terms underwriting up to $250,000
- Credit application and buyer qualification in under 30 seconds
- Seller branded team of credit analysts to review large or complex sales prospects
- B2B specific checkout APIs to incorporate purchase orders and invoice notes end-to-end
- Seller branded invoice generated on behalf of seller and distributed to buyer
- Seller branded buyer portal for viewing invoices and making online ACH payments
- Buyer ability to pay via check
- Buyer ability to edit invoices when errors arise
- Buyer ability to request AP system integration (e.g. Ariba) via XML, cXML and EDI
- Seller APIs to track reimbursement for every sale, guaranteed to eliminate risk
- Seller APIs to connect with seller BI tools
- Branded Seller portal to monitor transactions and view buyer activity
- Integration sandbox provided
- Multi-currency platform
- Ability to request credit line increases
MSTS deploys the industry's best security practices to maintain maximum security for merchants and end customers. MSTS’ CaaS is PCI compliant and only uses tokenisation for credit cards and bank accounts. To facilitate charges, tokens describing the customer move between the Magento server and MSTS. The Magento server retains tokens that link to MSTS customers. No other payment or buyer information is retained on the Magento server. MSTS retains customer data to assess credit risk and allow customers to pay. This is recorded in accordance with local statutory requirements for data retention and is encrypted at rest. MSTS gathers data via redirect and no sensitive data is stored on the Magento server.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3 1.9.4
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3 1.14.4
- Stability: Stable Build
This version contains the fixes to the issue found in version 1.0.7 where the transaction is not created properly for customer applying for InvoiceMe payment method from the checkout