Allows customers to pay for their failed orders. The extension retrieves a customer’s cart and adds the products and coupons previously applied automatically.
OverviewBack to top
Pay Failed Order extension allows customers to pay for their failed orders. The extension retrieves a customer’s cart and adds the products and coupons previously applied automatically. If a customer faces any technical issue and is unable to complete the payment process during checkout, the customer is notified with 'Transaction Unsuccessful' or 'Payment Failure' message and the order would stand canceled.
In such cases, the Pay Failed Order extension saves the items in the cart, creates a new order and marks the order status as ‘Pending Orders’. The customer can now choose the 'Pay Now' button available in the 'My Order' Section and proceed to checkout. This eliminates the hassle of searching and adding the products or applying the coupons again.
A customer searches for products, adds to the cart, applies coupons and proceeds to checkout. The customer faces technical issues or time delay or a network failure while making payment. The transaction is unsuccessful and the order is canceled. In such a case, the customer has to populate the cart with the products again, apply coupons and make payment. The ‘Pay Failed Order’ extension makes this process easy by automatically retrieving the cart and enabling a ‘Pay Now’ button under the customer's account, in the ‘My Order’ Section.
The order status stays ‘Pending Order’ and the customer is provided with an option to pay for the order. The cart, along with the products and the previously applied coupons, will be retrieved. This extension aims to provide a seamless checkout experience for customers. The main purpose of this extension is to save customer's time by eliminating the need for searching, adding the products and applying coupons again. This extension automatically retrieves the cart and provided a seamless user experience during checkout. This extension helps the eCommerce owner in boosting the sales and revenue of the eCommerce store and helps from customer dropout due to technical glitches during payment.
- This extension helps users retrieve their shopping cart with the products previously added and coupons applied when the order faces a Payment Failure.
- The Customer is provided with an option ‘Pay Now’ for failed orders in ‘My Order’ Section
- The Admin has a configuration setting to define the number of days to maintain the cart and ‘Pay Now’ button in the Customer Account.
- The Customer need not search and add the products or apply discount coupons again. The cart is retrieved with all the information automatically.
How It Works
Just enable the extension from the store backend and configure. Your customers will get the power to Retrieve their Cart and Pay for Failed Order.
The user manual covers:
- Installation Guidelines
- Configuration settings along with screenshots
- Features and usage
- Common questions and issues
- Technical info
- Front End Demo Link: http://productsdemo.modulebazaar.com/payhosted
- Admin End Demo Link: http://productsdemo.modulebazaar.com/payhosted/admin
- Username: demo
- Password: demo@123
Included technical support:
Magento Open Source (CE) version - 6 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Supports M 2.3.3
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 2.0,2.1,2.2
Stability: Stable Build - Initial Version