OverviewBack to top
The Payeezy First Data payment gateway is a global technology leader in payment technology and services solutions. With 24,000 owner-associates and operations in 36 countries, the company provides secure and innovative payment technology and Merchant Services to more than six million businesses and financial institutions around the world, from small businesses to the world’s largest corporations. It is a Hosted Payment Page (HTML Redirect), which provides a simple but effective method of connecting your online store to Firstdata web form directly.
This extension adds Payeezy First Data Hosted payment method to the checkout. After placing an order, the customer will be redirected to a hosted payment interface to complete a payment. After payment, the customer will be sent back to the success page, or to the cart page in case of failure. This extensions supports an instant payment notification system to update the order status in your store (e.g. from 'Pending' to 'Processing'). The extensions will also send an order email upon receipt of payment.
Account & Pricing
This extension requires Payeezy First Data Hosted payment gateway merchant account. Click here to know more about merchant account signup and pricing. Payeezy First Data Hosted provides fixed/percentage amount processing fee options.
- The module helps to accept payment through Payeezy First Data Hosted Global Gateway.
- HTML redirect to process the transaction directly through web form provided by Payeezy First Data server.
- Does not store card information anywhere to pass PCI Compliance issues.
- Supports Authorize Only, Authorize & Capture (Sale), Void and Refund.
- Merchant can authorize only or authorize and capture the payment. Later can capture the amount from the First Data control panel.
- Various credit card types to choose during checkout: With First Data, admin is facilitated to accept payment from various credit card types and can provide multiple choices to customers to select credit card option during checkout.
- Authorize only: When the customer places the order on your website, transaction amount will be authorized from customer credit card. A merchant can confirm the order and capture the amount through the First data control panel.
- Authorize and capture: When customer places the order on your website, the order amount will be authorized and captured in the merchant First data account
- Void: You can cancel the transaction from the First data merchant account for orders that are not confirmed.
- Refund: You can refund an order for captured transaction from the First data merchant account.
- Facilitates the customers to pay directly to the website without redirection.
- Secure and reliable transactions on First Data server
- Fast transaction approvals
- Facilitates direct payments through website
Live Demo Links:
Compatibility & Requirements:
- The module is compatible with Community Edition Version 2.0.x
- The SSL certificate is mandatory to use this extension
The extension supports PCI security level and implements a payment method that falls under the scope of PCI. PCI SAQ D means that customer credit card details pass across the server and require a higher, more in-depth PCI audit and screening. The Merchant should ensure they have a certified QSA to assist with required PCI audits and scans before processing live transactions through this extension. Facilitates users to pay directly within the website without the need for any redirection to Firstdata web form.
Payeezy First Data Hosted Extension ensures that all the customer's online transactions are carried out in a smooth and secure manner. All major credit cards and debit cards are duly accepted and supported by this extension. Also, at no point, this extension stores any of the card information anywhere on the system, as that is a key priority in order to pass the PCI compliance issues. Facilitates the customers to pay through a hosted checkout page, which is essentially a checkout web form that is developed, maintained, and hosted by a payment facilitator.,To use this extension you should have PCI SAQ A-EP level on your ecommerce website.
- If you have any questions with our extension, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
04 January, 2022
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Module updated to latest release 2.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
101.0.2 - Support V 2.3.3
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Payeezy First Data GGe4 Hosted Extension for Community edition
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor