Payeezy First Data RPM Level II & III (Real-Time Payment Manager) allows Merchants to use the powerful Transaction Search engine to retrieve transactions that contain Level 2 or Level 3 data.
OverviewBack to top
The Payeezy First Data payment gateway is one of the most dynamic eCommerce payment solutions in the market. Apart from accepting online payments, it gives us access to everything we need to establish or improve our business’s online presence. It’s ease of use provides a seamless check out experience. Increase your sales and reduce cart abandonment by taking advantage of 'First Data Credit Card Tokenization'. Our extension is built on the latest version of Payeezy First Data API which features tokenization.
Payeezy First Data RPM Level II & III (Real-Time Payment Manager) extension allows the merchant to capture Level 2 and 3 invoice data. This Extension does not store card information anywhere adhering to the PCI Compliance. It also provides PIN-based debit card acceptance facility to the e-commerce industry. With Payeezy First Data extension, the entire process of making a payment is now fast and simple for the customer.
Payeezy First Data RPM Level II & III payment gateway provides complete integration of Payeezy First Data API with Magento, allowing you to collect payments without any hassle. The extension collecting the credit card details, validates and securely passes the data to Payeezy First Data Gateway for payment processing. The merchant can configure the payment method with various options like setting minimum order value, maximum order value and select countries to accept payment from. With a Level II & III payment gateway solution implemented, merchants can get invoice-level transaction details. Merchants can also view payment status information and refund payments in the admin interface. The extension supports credit card types like American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and JCB. Additionally, it does not store any card details used for payment. This extension enables Merchants to use the powerful Transaction Search engine to retrieve transactions that contain Level 2 or Level 3 data.
NOTE: The extension supports PCI security and implements a PCI compliant payment method. PCI SAQ D denotes that, the customer credit card details pass through Magento server and requires a higher, in-depth PCI audit & assessment. The Merchant should ensure that they have a certified QSA to assist with the required PCI audits and assessment before performing live transactions through this extension. This non hosted solution facilitates customer payments within the website without any need for redirection to Firstdata payment page.
Account & Pricing:
This extension requires a Payeezy First Data payment gateway merchant account. Click here to know more about signing up for a merchant account and pricing. Payeezy First Data provides fixed/percentage based processing fee options. Processing fee can be as low as $.30 per order depending on the options selected.
- The module relies on the Magento 2 core credit module to collect and encrypt credit card information.
- This Extension enables merchants to accept payment through First Data Global Gateway e4.
- Merchant has options to ‘Authorize Only’ or ‘Authorize and Capture‘ the payment details.
- Amount can be captured later from the First Data account.
- Module does not store card information anywhere adhering to PCI Compliance.
- Merchant can capture the Authorized Payments from the First Data Account - Control Panel.
- Supports Authorize Only, Authorize & Capture (Sale), Void and Refund.
- Merchant administrators have the options to set filters for the Address Verification Service(AVS) in the RPM (Realtime payment manager) interface.
- Supports Level II and Level III data for Visa and MasterCard.
- Supports Level II data for American Express.
1. With a Level II & III data pass through solution, Merchant can get invoice-level transaction details.
Level 2 Allowable Transactions
Card Types Supported:
- American Express
Transaction Types Supported:
- Tagged Purchase
- Tagged Refund
- Tagged Completion
- Force Post
Level 2 Data Prompt for VISA & MasterCard :
- Tax Amount
- Customer Reference Number
Level 2 Data Prompt for American Express
- Tax Amount
- Customer Reference Number
- Ship To Address
Level 2 and Level 3 Data Prompt For VISA
- Discount Amount
- Duty Amount
- Freight Amount
- Ship From ZIP
2. Various credit card types to choose during checkout: With First Data, the admin can accept payment from various types of credit cards and provide customers with an option to select the credit card type during checkout.
3. Authorize only: When the customer places the order on your website, the transaction amount will be initially authorized from customer credit card. A merchant can confirm the order and capture the amount later through the First data control panel.
4. Authorize and capture: When a customer places the order on your website, the order amount will be authorized and captured in the merchant First data account immediately
5. Void: You can cancel the transaction from the First data merchant account for orders that are not confirmed.
6. Refund: You can refund an order for captured transactions from the First data merchant account.
To Know more on the data allowed under Level II and III, Click below
Live Demo Links:
Included technical support:
Magento Open Source (CE) version - 6 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Payeezy First Data Level II and Level III for Magento 2.x.x community versions - Stable Built