Integrate Magento eCommerce stores with Payeezy First Data to offer a seamless checkout experience to your customer.
OverviewBack to top
The Payeezy First Data payment gateway is the dynamic eCommerce payment solution goes beyond accepting online payments, giving you easy access to everything you need to establish or improve your business online presence. Ease and seamless check out on your site with Payeezy First Data. Capture more sales and reduce cart abandonment by taking advantage of 'First Data Credit card tokenization' with updated version of Payeezy First Data API in our current extension version. Customers from different countries can buy your products from online stores by using any card with their original currencies. It does not store card information anywhere to pass PCI Compliance. Also, It provides PIN-based debit acceptance to the e-commerce industry. With Payeezy First Data extension, the entire process of making payment becomes pretty fast and simple for customers.
Our Payeezy First Data payment gateway provides full integration between Payeezy First Data and Magento, allowing you to collect payments with minimal hassle. The extension facilitates merchant to configure payment method with various options like collecting the credit card details, validates and passes the data to Payeezy First Data in a secured way, minimum order value, maximum order value, select countries to take payment. Merchants can also view payment status information and refund payments from within the Admin interface. It supports different credit card types American Express, Visa, MasterCard, discovers and JCB. Additionally, it does not keep any detail/data of card being used with this payment method.
NOTE: The extension supports PCI security level and implements a payment method that falls under the scope of PCI. PCI SAQ D means that customer credit card details pass across the Magento server and require a higher, more in-depth PCI audit and screening. The Merchant should ensure they have a certified QSA to assist with required PCI audits and scans before processing live transactions through this extension. Facilitates users to pay directly within the website without the need for any redirection to Firstdata web form.
Account & Pricing
This extension requires Payeezy First Data payment gateway merchant account. Click here to know more about merchant account signup and pricing. Payeezy First Data provides fixed/percentage amount processing fee options. Processing rate can be as low as $.30 per order depending on the rate options selected.
- Legacy First Data Global Gateway support.
- Direct API communication will pass the credit card information from our extension to Payeezy First Data server.
- Does not store card information anywhere to pass PCI Compliance issues.
- Supports Authorize Only, Authorize & Capture (Sale), Void and Refund.
- Merchant can authorize only or authorize and capture the payment. Later can capture the amount from the Firstdata control panel.
- Various credit card types to choose during checkout: With First Data, admin is facilitated to accept payment from various credit card types and can provide multiple choices to customers to select credit card option during checkout.
- Authorize only: When the customer places the order on your website, transaction amount will be authorized from customer credit card. A merchant can confirm the order and capture the amount through the First data control panel.
- Authorize and capture: When customer places the order on your website, the order amount will be authorized and captured in the merchant First data account
- Void: You can cancel the transaction from the First data merchant account for orders that are not confirmed.
- Refund: You can refund an order for captured transaction from the First data merchant account.
- Facilitates the customers to pay directly to the website without redirection.
- Secure and reliable transactions on First Data server
- Fast transaction approvals
- Facilitates direct payments through website
Live Demo Links:
Compatibility & Requirements:
- The module is compatible with Magento Community Edition Version 2.0.x
- The SSL certificate is mandatory to use this extension
- Ion Cube loader is mandatory for this module.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at Ioncube Loader Website
Payeezy First Data Extension in terms of payment processing ensures that all the customer's online transactions are carried out in a smooth and secure manner. All major credit cards and debit cards are duly accepted and supported by this extension. Also, at no point does this extension store any of the card information anywhere on the system, as that is a key priority in order to pass the PCI compliance issues. Facilitates the customers to pay directly to the website without redirection, it will show you the credit card form on your checkout page and using direct API communication it will pass the credit card information to Payeezy First Data server. To use this extension you should have PCI SAQ A-EP level on your ecommerce website.
- If you have any questions with our extension, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Payeezy First Data GGe4 for Magento 2.2 community versions
- Compatible with CE: 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
Magento 2 Clover Payeezy First Data GGe4 Extension for Magento 2.0 and above community versions