OverviewBack to top
The Payeezy First Data payment gateway is a global technology leader in payment technology and services solutions. With around 24,000 owner-associates and operations in 36 countries, the company provides secure and innovative payment technology and Merchant Services to more than six million businesses and financial institutions around the world, from small businesses to the world’s largest corporations.
‘First Data Credit Card Tokenization’ feature integrated in this extension removes the need for merchants to store card data by replacing it with a randomly assigned number, called a token, after authorization. Customers from different countries can buy your products from online stores by using any card in their original currencies. With Payeezy First Data Stored Card extension, the entire process of making payment becomes pretty fast and simple for customers.
Our Payeezy First Data Stored Card extension provides full integration between Payeezy First Data and Magento, allowing you to collect payments with minimal hassle. The extension facilitates merchant to configure payment method, collect the credit card details, validate and pass the data to Payeezy First Data in a secured way. Merchants can also view payment status information and refund payments using the Admin interface. It supports different credit card types like American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discovers and JCB.
Account & Pricing
This extension requires Payeezy First Data payment gateway merchant account. Click here to know more about merchant account signup and pricing. Payeezy First Data provides fixed/percentage amount processing fee options. Processing rate can be as low as $.30 per order depending on the rate options selected.
- Saves credit cards information on First Data server & allows usage for all future Purchases.
- Supports Authorize Only, Authorize & Capture (Sale), Void and Refund.
- Allows online partial refunds( Refund offline/Refund online)
- Customer can Add or Delete their Credit Card details from customer dashboard.
- Admin can Add, Edit and Delete Customer's credit cards details.
- Admin can place orders or reorder without the need to request the customer for the Credit Card details again.
- Customer has option to save card information in checkout page and in customer dashboard.
- This extension is a PCI compliant payment gateway extension.
- Various Credit Card Types: With First Data extension, admin can accept payment from various credit card types and can provide multiple credit card choices to customers during checkout.
- Authorize Only: When the customer places the order on your website, transaction amount will be authorized from customer credit card. A merchant can confirm the order and capture the amount through the First data control panel.
- Authorize & Capture: When the customer places the order on your website, the order amount will be authorized and captured in the merchant First data account.
- Void: You can cancel the transaction from the First data merchant account for orders that are not confirmed.
- Refund: You can refund an order for captured transaction from the First data merchant account.
- No Redirect: Facilitates customers to pay directly from the website without redirection.
Live Demo Links:
IMPORTANT NOTE: The extension supports PCI level security and implements a payment method that falls under the scope of PCI. PCI SAQ D means that customer credit card details pass across the Magento server and require a higher, more in-depth PCI audit and screening. The extension facilitates users to pay directly within the website without the need for any redirection to Firstdata web form.
Payeezy First Data Extension for payment processing ensures that all the customers’ online transactions are carried out in a smooth and secure manner. All major credit cards and debit cards are duly accepted and supported by this extension.
All communication with First Data is performed with TLS encryption, and no confidential cardholder data is ever stored on your own server. A process called tokenization is used to run transactions with stored payment information. This lets your customers pay with a 'saved' card that's not on your server at all.
At no point does this extension store any of the card information anywhere on the system, as that is key to pass the PCI compliance. Facilitates customers to pay directly to the website without redirection, it will show you the credit card form on your checkout page and using direct API communication it will pass the credit card information to Payeezy First Data server. To use this extension you should have PCI SAQ A-EP level on your ecommerce website.
The user manual covers:
- Installation Guidelines
- Configuration settings along with screen shots
- Features and usage
- Common questions and issues
- Technical info
If you have any questions with our extension, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
09 December, 2019
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Payeezy First Data Stored Cards for Magento 2.3 community versions
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Magento 2 First Data Payeezy With Saved Cards
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor