Product Labels helps to highlight products using labels and stickers to present unique characteristics of the products in an eye-catching way. This will drive the interest of customers and consequently improve the conversion rates.
OverviewBack to top
While looking at the listing of products on your web-store, customers may not find any differentiating characteristic of products and the visitors may bounce. Product Labels extension for Magento 2 software facilitates to set labels/stickers/ribbons on products according to the characteristics of the products. It can shape the interest of the customers to buy one.
On the other hand, some products are more profitable for the store owner and store owner wants to upsell them. By setting label/sticker/ribbon on those products with attracting factor can navigate the customers to those products and more chances of conversion.
The Product Labels extension offers the following types of automatic labels according to the store’s statistics.
- Label for ‘On Sale’ Products: If enabled, automatic application of ‘On Sale’ label on the products where the selling price is lesser than the base price.
- Label for ‘New’ Products: Automatic assignment of ‘New’ label to the products which are set up as 'New' using the news_from_date and news_to_date attributes provided by the Magento software out of the box.
- Label for ‘Top Rated’ Products: Top Rated badge can be displayed on the products which have got a rating summary of some store admin defined value.
- Label for ‘Out of Stock’ Products: Out of the stock products can be shown with a sticker which prominently shows the current stock status that the customers who are looking for the product may avoid getting into the details of the product. This label can further stop other labels from displaying that it can create convenience for customers who are looking for the in-stock/currently available products only.
In addition to the automatic labels, the Store Admin can override the above labels based on conditions and may setup labels from almost an unlimited number of possibilities.
- Labels by Condition (which do not fit in any of the above generic condition): The admin can set up labels for the products based on the rules. The rules provide flexibility to create a label for a set of products demonstrating specific characteristics.
- Arbitrary placement of label image accompanied by on-screen resizing and rotating features.
- Additional style properties add further freedom to present the label.
- Restricting a label to a specific store view. This feature is useful for multilingual stores.
- Possibility of specifying ‘Start Date-Time’ and ‘End Date-Time’ of the custom label to show the label for a specific period, e.g. black Friday sale.
- Prioritization ensures your most prominent labels takes over the other labels.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial release