Sales order print guide allows the admin to select orders that they want to print based on their seller guidelines.
Other Extensions by MJSITECHSOLUTIONS
OverviewBack to top
Sales Order Print Guide allows the admin to select orders they want to print based on their seller guidelines. Once they enter the Sales tab, they will be routed to a page which will show all orders made. They first need to select the order they want printed by putting a check mark on the box beside the order number. Under the “ACTIONS" tab, click on “print sales order" then hit 'submit'. Once the order has been successfully printed, its status will be changed to "yes" under 'Printed' column.
The other way of printing orders is by clicking on the exact order you wish to print. Once routed to the order details page, just click on 'print order' and it will be printed automatically. Once completed, you will see a 'yes' under "printed" column for that order. The difference between these 2 methods is that the first method will allow the user to print multiple orders at the same time giving them a single confirmation in pdf format. On the other hand, the 2nd process only allows users to print one order at a time which is very useful if he wants to get specific print outs for his orders.
- Helps users monitor their unprinted orders easily
- Hassle free and user-friendly
- Order status updates automatically with no delay
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 22.214.171.124 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
1. It allows admin to print sales orders.
2. Allows admin to know whether a particular sales order is already printed or not.