With the RMA Manager With Guest Access Module, administrators can easily manage their RMAs online.
Other Extensions by MJSITECHSOLUTIONS
OverviewBack to top
With the RMA Manager With Guest Access extension, administrators can easily manage their RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) requirements online. This extension provides customer with the ability to file their RMA inside their account and view the status of their RMA online. Extensive Admin Panel support exists as well, with the ability to create, modify, delete, and verify RMAs, as well as email customers directly.
You can find the “Create RMA” button by navigating to SALES > ORDERS > SELECT AN ORDER > CREATE RMA. After clicking the “Create RMA” button at the top of the Sales Order page, administrators will have to fill in all the details regarding the customer’s RMA. Each item in the order is listed, along with the quantity shipped. Administrators will select which of the items to be returned, input the serial number, give a reason for the return, and specify whether the item will be returned or replaced. Once the RMA is ready to be processed, click the “Submit RMA” button.
To manage your RMAs, navigate to: RMA > MANAGE RMA's on the top navigation bar. All submitted customer RMA is listed on this page, ordered by the date the RMA was processed. Administrators will have a quick overview and summary of the current status of each RMA, when it was last updated, the quantity of items to be returned, the total dollar amount to be returned, and the date that it was filed. The RMA list can be sorted and searched by: Order number, RMA number, Date RMA was created, Customer e-mail address, RMA Status, and the date the RMA was last updated (when the RMA is saved or an item is verified). Administrators have the option to directly e-mail their customers through this module. All emails sent by the administrators to the customer are recorded here and can be retrieved for future reference.
Customers can request RMAs by logging in to their My Account page on the store’s front end, then clicking the “My RMA” link. Also, customers can request RMAs by not logging in to his/her account. Any customers can request for RMA if the customer has Order ID, Billing Last Name, Email Address/ Zip Code.
- Completely manage customer RMAs online
- Create and file RMA as a guest.
- Create and file RMAs using customer's account page or through the Admin page(for telephone RMAs)
- Customer can view the status of their RMAs online using their account page.
- Store administrators can keep track of each customer's RMA through the RMA Manager control panel
- Email and notify customers for any changes in their RMA, and view a record of all correspondence
- Update the status of customer's RMA with "Pending", "RMA Received", "Invalid RMA", "Closed", etc.
- Verify each returning product as the item is received in your warehouse, and add notes describing the contents, the condition of the packaging, overall rating and when the item arrived
- Print both RMA and the product verification forms for our reference
- Limit access to specific users and roles for security
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
1. Can file RMA
2. Can file RMA even if you're not logged in to your account
3. You can set the display of the Guest RMA whether in Top links or in the Footer