OverviewBack to top
Mobile / Email Passwordless Authentication (Mobile Login) extension by miniOrange allows verifying a user's identity that does not require the use of a password (OTP Login). Your store visitors can seamlessly login into Magento just by verifying the OTP received on their Email ID or Mobile Number.
Enable your store customers to securely login with OTP into your store. Allow users to log in with their Phone Number and Email ID to boost your store’s registration rate and improve customer experience. Passwordless Login extension works by offering a seamless registration and login method that can substitute the traditional method of email and password login. Previously registered users can also link their accounts with their phone numbers. Once linked, they can easily login with OTP verification to their existing accounts.
- Log in with phone number and email - Allows store visitors to log in and register to your store just by verifying the OTP received on their device.
- Account Linking - Already registered customers can associate their accounts with their phone numbers.
- Support All Phones - All types of phones are supported by Smart Phones (iPhone, Android, BlackBerry), Basic Phones, etc.
How Does it work -
Customer visits your Magento and you want him logged in to your store.
Customer will enter his email ID or phone number and an OTP will be sent to his email address or mobile number. Customer will enter the OTP received and after verification, will be seamlessly logged into your store.
24/7 Support -
Check out our website for other extensions from the link here or visit https://plugins.miniorange.com/magento to see all our listed Magento extensions. For more support or info email us at email@example.com. You can also submit your query from the extension’s configuration page.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
05 January, 2023
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Password Less Login in Magento through Email/Mobile OTP.
- Magento v2.4.5 compatible
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor